Naturals Meadow Hay Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Has anyone else tried these?
Althoguh my squigles always have hay in the cages, I often give them one of these too. And they absolutly adore them hehe x)

Here's an image of what they look like v
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51HUjRdDuaL._SL500_.jpg

I've found the in Pets At Home, and Jollys, although it's rare if they have any in the Hailsham store :( Has anyone brought these online, and if so where?

Reaction score
Thanks! :D
12 rolls for £3.11 o.O Wow!

I found P@H wehre cheaper for them then jollys, but 1 pack only last a few days as I've got 7 piggies haha¬

sandra turpin

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My husband is popping into PAH on his way home, was going to tell him to pick up some of the hay cookies but can't find them on the website. What are they actually called so I can tell him?

beaverstar

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
In my p@h they are placed near the nuggets rather than the hay I think, but there is a whole range of Naturals brand treats so might be by that section too.
They're too expensive for everyday hay use for me so my piggies get one as a treat every now and then, it's usually gone within the day rolleyes

sandra turpin

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm kind of thinking that I probably don't need them because their megazorb is topped with hay but was wondering whether to try them anyway to see if they like them. I need to decide soon so I can text my husband. Decisions decisions :))

Reaction score
Piggies being piggies I thought mine would love them but....Oh no they didn't touch them, I think I have the fusiest piggies ever! rolleyes

sandra turpin

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Husband has got them but they don't have the naturals meadow hay cookies, they are woodland ones. I would bet that mine don't like them either :)

Sodapops

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I bought these last week as a treat but none of my 6 have touched them - my girls enjoyed dragging them around the fleece though (great to know they've been having lots of fun - not so great when it came to cleaning up what looked like piles of sawdust all over their fleece).

Two of my boys liked to use theirs as a portable loo :(|)

I think my lot are too used to their excel barn dried grass ;)

PopcornPigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I get them at work but they're really expensive so don't get them often. They go down pretty well :)

Reaction score
Husband has got them but they don't have the naturals meadow hay cookies, they are woodland ones. I would bet that mine don't like them either :)

I don't think the P@H do the Naturals hay cookies...They don't on the Bexhill one either anyway haha. I coudln't remember what the name of the ones I got there the other day was haha!
Mine seemed to like them just the same though :)

Reaction score
Piggies being piggies I thought mine would love them but....Oh no they didn't touch them, I think I have the fusiest piggies ever! rolleyes

oh no, mine are the same... they hate all petstore treats out there (only hay).. they tend to have fruit as a treat for them..(and they prefer that) I even bought them a bell made all from hay... they didnt even touch it.. (and that was just hay and herbs)...lol so ive given up.. plus i fruits better for them.. today they had 2 varieties of melon xx>>>

esther x

ClaireBear

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love the Hay cookies, my guys live in the lounge with me and Eddie and I'm forever picking up hay off the floor and hoovering so these cookies are my saviours, in Jersey everything is more expensive they're almost £5 a packet from my local pet shop but I pay it for the sheer hatred of hoovering every day :D my laziness costs.

beaverstar

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score

I was thinking I might have got the makes mixed up... It could have been the woodlands cookies in p@h and Naturals cookies from The Range store. Sorry for confusing. Hope your piggies like them :)

Piggyologist

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score

We've got one boy that would rather stay hungry than eat stuff he doesn't like :)
Hope ours like the hay cookies, just bought a pack :)

Reaction score
I need to get some more again o.O

I only go to the pet store once every 6-8 weeks, so I have to try and plan what i need haha

Status
Not open for further replies.