• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Need some advise on jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michele

What would you do? I need your advise. I'm at abit of a crossroads and need to sort my life out abit. Well my youngest child is at the moent doing 2 mornings a week at Montessori School but from September will be doing 5 mornings. I want to have some sort of small income just incase things go pear shape in my personally life. things are going well between as at the mo but you never know and I need something else. Also my little girl starts full time education septemebr 2007 so just over a years time.

I can either go and work in a school for 2 hours a day for 5 days a week doing admin. Earning minimum wage about £5 per hour about £50 per week £200 per month. Has to be a school as they will be more understanding if kids are ill or need to take training days off. also will have school holidays off too. I dont want the kids lives to change cos I want to do something else

Or I could resurrect Avon and get them to give me the whole of this estate that is up for grabs and become a sales ledger and Manager my own team. When I was doing it before I was earning about £120/£150 every 3 weeks. So having a bigger area I will earn more and becoming a sales ledger you earn from your team as well.

For both of these I would give up the gym on a temporary basis or just do it at weekends and concentrate on my job which ever it would be. I would slow down the Cats Protection stuff too. Dont worry guys I will still be on here. You cant get rid of me that easily.

What like to thank Kate(starshine) for chatting to me lat night about my dilema.

Michele aka Mrs Mod

Have you thought about applying to the local council for an admin job? If you look for vacancies in the Education department, you may be able to get a part time or job share position that will be in term time only. The wages would be better than they would be in the school and they will be very understanding about child care. If you look at the website for your local council there should be a link for vacancies or you can look on www.jobsgopublic.com

I looked under the council bit butthereis only 1 job that will suit my hours and thats in a school. Andover isnt a very big town. I just been on the website you gave and there are 2 jobs in my area but they are 1 hour round trip and the hours are too many. i can only do 2 hours a day but if its 30 hour to get there that cuts it down to 1.5 hours per day. I will keep trying.

I think the Avon job as that will be more flexible.

Yeah i think the avon too ;D

I used to do Avon and really enjoyed it

I do Avon at the mo. Before I had marraige probelms I had over 50 cusotmers but then decide to cut it down to 10. Now that i'm thinking about work I'm thinking it might be best to get to going again.

i have to say avon is probably better as you can work when you want for however long you want to. i have my own business like avon earning a commision on everything i sell and whoever i employ i earn a percentage of there sales, i work when i want for however long i want to and when the kids are ill you just take time of that most the time the business runs itself and it isnt that hard anyway, i do party plan i also have a website and i enjoy it as i am at home

kellyspiggies said:
i have to say avon is probably better as you can work when you want for however long you want to. i have my own business like avon earning a commision on everything i sell and whoever i employ i earn a percentage of there sales, i work when i want for however long i want to and when the kids are ill you just take time of that most the time the business runs itself and it isnt that hard anyway, i do party plan i also have a website and i enjoy it as i am at home

What company do you work for?

Decide to resurrect the Avon big style. They have given me my old area back plus the rest of the estate about 300 houses. Also going to start recruiting too. So excited.

Piggiewiggy said:
kellyspiggies said:

What company do you work for?

its a company called bath boutique, not many people have heard of it which is good in away cause then its new and people like new, we sell handmade bath and beauty products.

customer satisfaction thats what i like lol
i will be quoting that on my website lol

have to say if you like lush you will love these products much more affordable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back