Neighbour being nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Sorry but I hate it!
The neighbour we've been having trouble with. She's as nice as pie to us and it's driving me mad!

She just seems so two-faced and needs a good slap!

She smiles and waves to us in the street, is always asking how we are (we ask back out of politeness), and smiles at us all the time!

Not long came to the door talking about my carers, cos apparently they got the wrong door this morning! I don't understand that though cos I have been having the same lot for two weeks now! (they are new).

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong in thinking all of this but I don't like it ;D

D

DebbieR

Look on the bright side. It's better than when she was being horrible. Just nod and smile politely ;D

Reaction score
I know, but so wondering what she's up to! I won't tell her where to go cos Mike wont let me! ;D

D

DebbieR

Maybe she's not up to anything. She might be trying to make up for all the grief she caused before. As long as you don't tell her anything and keep your distance, there's nothing to lose from her being nice and everything to gain. I know its frustrating after all the stress she put you under but you'll just have to take her at face value and be thankful that its all finished now.

Status
Not open for further replies.