• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

neighbours/coronation street

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michele

Hi.

Can someone tell me whats been happening in neighbours in the last 2 weeks. I'm lost. also how did mike die in coronation street. Just watching his funeral on itv2 and i'm totally lost.

Michele

Harold tried to strangle Paul. Paul started getting really paranoid and couldn't leave the house. Harold vanished, then later turned up to confess. Paul is not going to take it further. Ellie has moved out with Ned. Max got Steph sectioned because she would not have chemo. She has told him to push off. Janelle is making her daughter re-write the whole of her book. Kim got the sack from the bar yesterday.

any help?
;D

what abouy boyd's girlfriends test what was the result and what was it?

I missed a few around that time. it was because she found out her ex ( Mike) had got some sort of sexually transmitted disease. She thought she and Boyd must have it too, but I guess they haven't. As I said I got a bit lost round then too!

She went for a chlamydia test and she was given the all-clear..

I've just watched it and Zieke was mute?!?!

Now I'm lost!

In Corrie - Mike went doolally and went back to the factory in the rain. Ken went over to him and he fell sobbing. Mike was talking about how he was going to make Ken's life hell cos he had Deidre. Mike then had a heart attack in his arms and died.

Neighbours Update

Spoilers Ahead- just incase you don't want to look

Hi everyone,

Bree had placed a ad in the newspaper for her parents, but she got a note back saying from her biological mother that she wants nothing to do with her.Janae is married now to Boyd.Robert framed cameron for the plane crash and gave him self away when he tried to kill by putting him in a mineshaft.Gail robertson (elle & the twins mother)found paul and he loves both Izzy & Gail now and can't decide between them.They planned a fake wedding to bring robert out of hiding and he shot paul and then got caught. Meanwhile he held Katya kidnapped for several days until the shooting and toady and susan found her.Susan & Karl are back together, while Rachel has been sneaking around with stingray.They all got caught now rachel & zeak are mad and they think that there dad didn't matter to susan and want nothing more to do with her. Sky is pregnant with what we thought was dylan's baby, but as it turns out is stingrays because the timing for dylan's is all wrong.It is not JP's as he had a vastestomy, so it's not his. As you can tell Janelle is pleased that there will another Timmins coming into the world, but doesn't know that it's stingray she still think's it's dylan baby.Elle & Dylan are an Item.

I'll write some more at the end of the week, so I can give you the up to date goss.

omg so much happening do you watch home and away got any goss on that?

kellyspiggies said:
omg so much happening do you watch home and away got any goss on that?

I love Home and Away!

Do you know who killed Josh West? :D

My grandmother and I (only neighbours fans in the family) are always saying to each other: Do you think Karl and Susan will get back together? I'm pleased they do

Sky and Stingray? Was that a one off? Can't see them together!

No, it's never gone, has it?

But I'd almost given up hope of them getting together again. How long have they been apart? 2 years or so?

Stingray & Sky only slept together once, due to sky being miserable about dylan and stingray being miserable about not being able to to go out with rachael.

do you watch home and away ? cant believe barry killed josh will be going on the website to find out more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back