• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

NEIGHBOURS update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
just found out it is Pauls son Robert who planted the bomb on the plane that killed David and his family and he also kills Connor because he finds out he is impersonating his triplet brother Cameron who is in a coma and is not mentally ill like Robert is, he is after killing paul and i think he might kill Izzy just thought you might like to know,

I knew he was impersoanting his brother, but didn't know about Connor. Shall we ask Julianne to update us from Oz?

*checks her hair colour*

I seriously thought for a second and thought you meant your neighbours before realising - doh! ::)

It appears so, but than I've read a few "neighbours" posts lately elsewhere about neighbour issues. LOL

Got the email Lucinda ;D

Steph had the baby and is clear of cancer. Everything michelle said is true and is happening atm. Also Carmella is a nun and told Connor about Cameron, so he was about to go on a round trip of australia so no one know he is missing. Lou has ordered a russian bride and is now living at lou & harolds place. Sky slept with her University art teacher and her and dylan are split up. Dylan's dad was selling illegal dvds and just after Janelle and Kim married, then the police came for Kim but he did a runner. Jenae and Boyd are engaged. They are both of them are living at Steph & Max's house to see what marriage is like. Max is dead set against boyd being enaged and even being married to Jenae, thinking that she will turn out like the other timmins.
Bree is not a timmins, there was a mix up at the hospital and wanted to search for her biological parents but Janelle got too upset so she gave up.

Robert has made Izzy and Paul to break up as he recorded Izzy speaking and spliced together bit and pieces to make out that Izzy had left him a voicemail saying she wanted Robert and Paul threw her out of the house.

I'll let you know some more next week. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back