• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

NEIGHBOURS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph is still pregnant at the moment..but she already knows it's a boy and has called it Charlie

Thanx again! Had a feeling it was definitely a boy cos of the dreams she's been having and always calling the baby 'him'

Kelly and piggies xx

Thank Janella.

Who watched it today. OMG i was in tears and I think tomorrow's one will be worse. All i seem to do at the moment is cry.

I watched it today and it was so upsetting i was also in tears.

Love
Claire
x

poor Susan dont know if i can watch todays one, its so very sad, she seems to be always surrounded by kids does'nt she , she sure is a glutton for punishment is'nt she?
not too keen on his older daughter Katya wonder if she will be in the upcoming shows, mind you we dont know the reasons shes so hard on her dad yet.
thanks Kelly for telling me what happened about Joe, seems a shame though would have liked them two to get it together,
hope Stephs little boys is ok and her for that matter poor her having cancer coming back, does anyone live happily ever after in any soaps, to be honest cant think of anyone except Vera and Jack ;D

to be honest to doesnt seem as if the aussie ones are that far ahead of ours.

I'm watching Neighbours today at 1.45pm. Think i will need my tissues.

LOL you sad sad people hehe. Home and Away is much better than Neighbours - Poor Flynn!

i have missed home and away for the last few days fill me in??

i just registered on the wait for it..................................................home and away forum, and god it is cr*p lol dont tell you anything

omg flynn dies lol

god how sad ami getting all the gossip lmao

i am very upset why cant they leave the happy familys alone, especially poor sally,

I'm really involved lol

who watched neighbours, i missed it, wont be able to watch the later one either as i got the mortgage advisor around

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/neighbours/

you can watch catch-up episodes here! LOL, watching it tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back