• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

NEIGHBOURS

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michele

seems to be a few posts on Neighbours and seems to be a few fans out there aswell as myself.

So who bombed the place? I reckon its that guy that was suppose to die in the fire at Lou's Place. The father of lizzie's baby that died. And do KArl and Susan get back together? Also is libby's hubby coming back cos whats her name dreamt about him on todays programme. i thought he died. didnt really understand that bit.

Michele - big fan of PAUL ROBINSON he's so FIT!!

LOL - It Izzy! (Isabelle) ;D

I reckon that it's Darcy out to get her back for pushing him down that flight of stairs leading him into a coma!

I do hope that Karl and Susan get back together - there is so much chemistry between them!

Steph had a really big crush on Drew when he was alive! Dunno why he's in the dream..

Can't believe I'm so into something that's not real! LOL :D

Kelly and piggies xx - A fan of Toadie, I think he's lovely!

oh yes, could be. I think Karl and Susan will get bcak together. i always though Susan would marry Alex, then he would die from his illness then she and Karl would take on his kids!

Yeah i think it's Darcy aswell.

The dreaming about Drew bit was weird i didn't really understand it either, ages ago before drew died although he was married to Libby i think Stef really fancied him but he died in an horse riding accident. Its weird lol

I think that Karl and Susan will get back together too

Love

Claire
x

Still think its the bloke that pushed him off the cliff LOL

Yes Steph fancied Drew, Big time - who wouldnt LOL

And I also think Susan and Carl will get back together!

It was Paul Robinson, but he got away with it, the police blamed it on Gus (Isabelle's baby's father).

Were about 12 months ahead.. I can let you know some stuff that's happened/happening here if you like

I know why drew is in the dream..but don't want to spoil it for others that are waiting for it to come on.

You got to tell us. Paul robinson bit we know but there was a bomb on an airplane recently

janella you got to tell us, we like to know whats going on ahead why Drew I remember she fancied Drew but why is she dreaming of him is it just her hormones lol
and i did I remember right did'nt David win the lottery before he died? Harold will be a rich man no doubt he will give it all to the Salvos,
please tell us who is trying to kill Izzy (cant blame them to be honest an evil little cow)
I thought i read Karl is leaving Neighbours so maybe he wont get back with Susan, and do Joe and Lynn get married I missed one episode and one minute they were engaged next Joes left WHY? thanks

Michelle,

david did win the lottery he gave it to the salvo with out telling whoit was from. lou knew and his wife(cant remember her name) lou told harold after they confrimed he was dead.

i remember her fancing drew too.

i missed the saembit one minute engaged next minute hes gone. strange

I nvr knw I was in such man :P

janlla you got to tll us, w lik to know whats going on aha why Drw I rmmbr sh fanci Drw but why is sh raming of him is it just hr hormons lol [color]Stph is prgnant, but sh has cancr again,but bcaus thr is a slight chanc that it might harm th baby, so sh is waiting til th ighth month I think to hav th baby, thn start cancr tratmnt. Max tri to hav stph commit to a mntal hospital , bcaus sh wasn't in hr own mntal stat to mak choics...stph got angry...kick max out an ask for a ivorc..thy hav sinc rconsil only this wk.

plas tll us who is trying to kill Izzy (cant blam thm to b honst an vil littl cow) [color]It was a guy aftr paul, not izzy. I on't know his nam as I miss part of nighbours that night.But th polic shot an kill him. But howvr atm Paul is trying to gt ovr how Harol narly kill Paul ( h tri to chok him aftr h foun a lttr from avi, hin in his salvo's bibl about paul making thrats on him.) So to gt back at Harol (ou an Sky know harol has on that) Paul has opn up a lasstrs coff shop to sn harol out of businss.

I thought i ra Karl is laving Nighbours so mayb h wont gt back with Susan, an o Jo an ynn gt marri I miss on piso an on minut thy wr ngag nxt Jos lft WHY? thanks

[color]Karl isn't back susan....not sur about th laving bit thou.. Susan mt a man, that sh in't know until th last fw wks, ha trminal cancr. Karl was his octor so h knw all about it. H brok his oath an tol susan.Susan an th man marri as h was his athb an sh is now looking aftr his 2 chilrn.

I'll kp you upat with mor soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that Janella ;D

I'm hoping that carl and susan get back together but it's awful whats happening to steph

Love
Claire
x

Thanx so much Janella! I knew the last bit about Susan getting married and on that night her new hubby dies.. It was in this weeks mag! LOL

Kelly xx

thanks Janelle you put me out of my misery, where did Joe go can anyone tell me i missed one episode and lost the plot one minute he is engaged to Lyn then he goes away ?
poor Steph maybe Drews trying to tell her shes ill ?
is she due to have the baby anyday now over there? Janelle
I presume the two Timmons boys get out but does Roo hurt poor Stu who is undercover in prison?
Paul Robinson is a nasty piece of work becasue of him Harold lost his family and he is annoyed Harold tried to kill him, I dont blame him one bit lol
thanks for the info michelle

Michelle, the one where Joe went, was when Sky was having a chat with him and she said that he has never been the marrying type and was leading Lin wrong into thinking he would be there for her forever.. which he said was true

he then spoke with Lin about it where he only asked her to marry him cos it felt right.. he never intended on marrying her or anyone for that matter..

it was then all about he wasnt one for committment, but that was what Lin wanted.. Next minute he was telling Sky he was off and left in a taxi!

You can watch past episodes on http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/neighbours/

Enjoy.. :)

Kelly xx

Thanks for all that Janella!

I think Joe went off to stay with his son for a few weeks but probably won't come back!

Does Steph have a healthy baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back