• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New addition!

We are in business. I’m freaking out slightly cos I don’t want either to get hurt. At the minute they’ve both been humping each other (brave baby 😂), Steve chatters at the baby and is rumbling but baby isn’t doing it back. Keep sorta facing off with their noses but the baby caves which is good- Bellamy doesn’t. They have cleaned next to each other but we’re still early in they’ve been together for about thirty minutes 😂 fingers crossed it looks like it might work

Attachments

• A25791A3-32A3-480E-BD8E-02E03F96EB92.jpeg
    A25791A3-32A3-480E-BD8E-02E03F96EB92.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 12
We are in business. I’m freaking out slightly cos I don’t want either to get hurt. At the minute they’ve both been humping each other (brave baby 😂), Steve chatters at the baby and is rumbling but baby isn’t doing it back. Keep sorta facing off with their noses but the baby caves which is good- Bellamy doesn’t. They have cleaned next to each other but we’re still early in they’ve been together for about thirty minutes 😂 fingers crossed it looks like it might work

Good luck 🤞

Well it’s not been an hour and I’ve left them in the quiet (still in the bath tub) while I clean and rearrange Steve’s C and C. Only wondering whether the baby might be able t squeeze out of the bars...would rather not come home and have him lose in the bedroom. He’s not tiny tiny but is obviously smaller than Steve.

Hope all is still going well with the bonding.

They are in their cage now, I transferred the blue blanket they were on in the bath tub into it so it was a slightly smooth transfer. So far so good they’ve been in the cage for nearly an hour (bath tub for 2) and they are relatively chill with each other to be honest. The mad crazed humping has stopped for the moment and it is more Steve following him rumbling. 😂 Steve keeps flopping down next to him which is so cute because mo used to do this with Steve when he was a baby. They are eating a pile of hay together as I type this 🥰

Back