New Additions: Gus And Moe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurens758

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Meet Gus and Moe!

We got a week ago. Since they've arrived home, both boys have been so sweet. Gus is more outgoing, and was the first out of the two to walk near the side of the cage and sniff us. Moe has been a little more skittish and likes to follow Gus around. They both seem to be coming into their personalities and we love them!

I believe they're both 3 months old. I just wanted to post about them because, after 6 years taking care of Peaches and Peanut, we wanted to provide a loving home for two more piggies. This time, we decided to get boars instead of sows. They remind me a lot of how Peaches and Peanut were at a young age (the way they interact, noises they make, etc.) They squeak when they want hay and they run away from our hands when we try to pet them. Peaches and Peanut got used to us after a lot of handling, so I assume that's how it will go with Moe and Gus. They've helped with the loss of Peaches and Peanut, but like any other pet I've had, they've left two new imprints in my heart. They are so sweet.

IMG_6230.JPG

flowerfairy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
They certainly do look sweet. Hope they get used to being handled soon. Mine still loathe it after being with me a couple of months. Not giving up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.