• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New address for Miss Bramble your friendly GPU Rep

Betsy

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
Dear Piggies in Forumland

I would like to inform you that I have moved! My address for all GPU Correspondence should be sent to:-

Miss Bramble
Shop Steward
The Penthouse Suite
Betsy Towers
The Garage

This is after a successful bonding with the Old Bat who used to live next door. First of all when my Mum Misty and I arrived in The Garage, she wasn't very nice to us, apart from when she was instructing me how to be the next GPU Rep. Now that we have been living in The Garage for nearly a year, she has decided that she wants us to be friends. I suppose she was a bit lonely living on her own and chatting to us when she felt like it. Thea's really not that bad for an old girl even though my Mum Misty is Top Pig. Being the youngest, I am bottom piggy as I have to show respect to my old Mentor.

My Mum Misty and I have never lived in a hutch before, I hope we like it. Slave says it'll be less draughty than living in The Cage even though we had an old duvet over it to keep out the cold. Slave has made it smell of all of us by rubbing a "smelly and disgusting" (her words - the very cheek! It was lovely and comforting actually!) hidey all over every surface of the inside of the hutch and put some old hay that smelled of the 3 of us in the hutch too. So hopefully it'll feel like home in no time.

Yours happy I have a larger space to popcorn and zoom around as well as bounce

Miss Bramble
Shop Steward

Dear Miss Bramble
Congratulations on your house move. I hope you and your mum will be very happy and settled in your new home. Maybe just keep ‘the old bat’ thoughts to yourself whilst you’re settling in - don’t want to upset the senior member of the household. Happy zoomies.
Wheeks
Bertie and Hutchie ❤️

Dear Miss Bramble
How lovely to hear your news ! We have ‘grown up’ with Miss Thea and always felt she was a fantastic rep for GPU. We are equally impressed how quickly you’ve taken to this role ( with Miss Thea having instructed you )
Congratulations on your new home and we wish you lots of fun times in the Penthouse
With much wheeking
Bobby & Geoff

Well that was an interesting first night living in the Penthouse Suite. Slave came along as usual for pea flake and apple chunk time. Thea was straight out for hers but then we always know she gets fed first cos we keep being told that she's the eldest and should be treated with respect. Well she may be older than me and my Mum Misty put together but that just makes her a diva!

Misty and I weren't sure where we should be for pea flake and apple chunk time, so Slave came to find us. I ran into the Living Room (main bit of the hutch) and because it's all a bit new and a lot scaaaaaary I went into a tunnel. Slave coaxed me out with yummy pea flakes and apple chunks. Misty was nowhere to be seen after I'd been fed my yummy evening treat. Misty was found in the other hay tray in the Bedroom and Slave just gave her the treats in the hay tray. We then got our yummy forage in a big bowl because it now has to fit 3 of us tucking in. I let Thea have first choice as I thought it was the right thing to do as she now has to share her home with us. As I was chowing down on some forage, I heard Thea complaining and discovered Slave trying to lift her up so that she (Slave) could put a Snuggle safe in there. Thea was having nothing of it so Slave had to empty all the hay out of the hay tray which Thea wasn't impressed by and followed the hay out of the hay tray, Slave put in the Snuggle safe, followed by the hay and then Thea had to climb back into the hay tray to go back to sleep.

Misty is still very scared of the Living Room and only ventures out there occasionally. She wanted some forage so she came very tentatively to have some and then ran off frightened when Slave came to put a couple more Snuggle safes in. When Slave had put down the duvet over the front of the hutch, Misty and I were a bit braver and ventured out of the Bedroom and into the Living Room cos it was nice and dark and felt much safer. All 3 of us had a bit of a chinwag about the adventure yesterday had been, coming home from holiday and living together and Thea said that it was nice that she wasn't on her own anymore. Thea went back to her hay tray to go to sleep while me and Misty ate a bit more forage and went to sleep in our hay tray in the Bedroom.

Your upgraded to the Penthouse from the cage friend

Miss Bramble
Shop Steward

Dear Miss Bramble,
We are aware of how scary it can be having a new home. Obviously we weren't scared because we are big, strong boars but it made the slaves feel guilty so we acted like we were a little bit. Of course this was only to get extra treats, rumble, rumble, rumble.
It is nice that you have extra space and that you are being nice to the elderly lady who's letting you live in her house.
Yours with rumbles and kisses,
Dignified Sir George and Mischievous Master Boris x

Dear Miss Bramble,
It’s good to hear that you are getting used to your huge new home.
A new home can be a bit scary at first.
I’m sure you and Misty will soon feel safe and happy there.

Dear Aunty @Merab's Slave

Our new home is a lot bigger than our old home. Our old home only had one room to live in and this new one has 2! Thea is very happy there so I'm sure we will be too given a bit of time.

Wheeks
Misty and Bramble

I thought I would update this thread. My Mum Misty and I have settled in well in the Penthouse Suite of Betsy Towers. We are living in the lounge more than the bedroom now but Misty still runs for cover occasionally as she is still a bit nervous when the door is closed a bit loudly. Thea is used to us being there too and even lets us share her hay tray. We are all friends now and it's nice for Thea to have us living with her rather than as neighbours.

Yours happily

Miss Bramble
Shop Steward

Back