New Bunny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niki

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This is my OH's daughters new bunny, who has yet to be named.
He's approx 7 weeks old and is a lovely little thing.
Here he is having an explore of the piggies run, who were safely away in their hutches.

Niki

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
LOL

That's all we call him, bunny! Still no name chosen, >:( she wants a name no one else has called their pet, her offering yesterday was............Rebel
I almost choked on my tea with laughter, anyone remember Rebel the dog from Champion the Wonder Horse?
When i explained that Rebel was a german shepherd she changed her mind, i couldn't see "bunny" being called Rebel! ;D ;D

Niki

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Re: New Bunny-The Update

Some nice news on the bunny front, altho' he hasn't been officially named, now his personality's developing he's no longer a Dexter, i've renamed him Floyd and i'm pleased to say he's putting on weight nicely
When he first arrived he was skinny, i could feel all his ribs and was selectively eating the food the pet shop had had him on, i've gradually introduced P & H junior rabbit nuggets and he loves them.
He weighed 1lb 12oz when i first weighed him, today (2 wks later) he weighs 2lb 8oz, he's steadily gaining 6oz a week which is lovely! Gives me that aaaaaaaaaah feeling LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.