• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and welcome, what a way to become piggy owners!

They have definitely fallen on their feet by being picked up by people who care and are finding out what's best for them... You're doing a grand job so far and have been given loads of good advice so hopefully you will end up with two very happy , contented boys! Babies are such fun to watch so enjoy it while they are small, it doesn't last long.....

Feel free to ask anything, there's a section for anything and everything and questions are always welcome :)

Hi welcome to the forum. Lucky boys being found by you. Sounds like they will have a lovely home.

IMAG0864_zps00kglqoi.jpg

Here is the cage all set up. it is a ferplast 120, and there is a base of newspapers and snowflake, with a top layer of chopped straw and a corner of bio cat litter to encourage a corner for toileting.

And here they are!
Schmidt is the ginger and white and Jenko is thewhite one.
IMAG0880_zps1i7zbkjj.jpg

I've actually shown hamsters and guinea pigs back in Australia and I can confirm that these are a breed of hamster that look very similar to guinea pigs

Ha ha, we all like a joke but these 2 are definitely Guinea Pigs and gorgeous ones at that.. :nod:

On a side note The forum does not promote the showing of Guinea Pigs :no:

As we have members from all over the world,can you please add your location to your profile as it helps fellow members give any answers to questions you may have that may be area/country specific. This can be done by clicking on your username, then personal details, then add location......https://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk...cation-and-creating-an-avatar-picture.107444/

Lisa & Ali..

Your piggies are absolutely stunning! :love: :drool:

Cage looks fab!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back