• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New home !

jayne

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just got out of that horrible austrey and hopefully into a better area well the people say hello and not like there

Congratulations on moving home during this pandemic. Hope you are soon settled in.

Congratulations Jayne on your new home! Did you move there on your own or with your Mum?

How do you know if its haunted because the lady passed away here a year ago !:yikes: and i buy something off Ebay right and when i was looking on my app statement there was 3x payment after that got on to Ebay and he said it was called ghost :yikes: got to find a victor !

Wishing you and your mum all the best in your new home.

How do you know if its haunted because the lady passed away here a year ago !:yikes: and i buy something off Ebay right and when i was looking on my app statement there was 3x payment after that got on to Ebay and he said it was called ghost :yikes: got to find a victor !
Very strange! Maybe there is a friendly ghost there? It'll mean you no harm. My lovely and wonderful FIL died in the house I now live in and I feel no animosity here only love. 💖💕

Back