• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New home

Thank you for the suggestion, I actually bit the bullet and bought him a hutch today from a local independent store, I should have done that in the first place, the quality is so much better and they were so helpful, it is actually the same as the girls one so has a tray which can be removed for cleaning. It seems a lot of hutch for just him but hopefully he'll be happy. I'm happier that he has something more secure to live in, next is the shed purchase for them, that's going to take a bit more research and a bit of saving! But it will also end up having a happier husband as he won't have them in his shed every winter and complaining about the space they take up and hay everywhere!
Yes, sometimes it’s just so much better to buy locally. My OH is always complaining about the house being taken over and full of hay, he is right of course! I have no idea when this run is coming and my son has just given me his old one (his last piggie died a while back aged 7.5 years and I didn’t know if they would get more) they have a young dachshund so decided not now. I keep thinking I should cancel the run but hate messy folk around?

Yes, sometimes it’s just so much better to buy locally. My OH is always complaining about the house being taken over and full of hay, he is right of course! I have no idea when this run is coming and my son has just given me his old one (his last piggie died a while back aged 7.5 years and I didn’t know if they would get more) they have a young dachshund so decided not now. I keep thinking I should cancel the run but hate messy folk around?
I'm with you about the messing people around, I felt a bit bad yesterday when I rang the company I ordered from, as she was adamant the damage was just transit damage and offered to send replacement parts but I was just not happy with what was in front of me, whilst she said they had been making the hutches for 40yrs, they are actually just a supplier!

Back