New Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

furryfriends (TEAS)

Forum Founder
Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Director at TEAS (East Hunsbury) Northampton
I started my new job today. Have been out of work for about 10 weeks after being made redundant! I am working for a housing association selling shared-ownership and retirement properties. There seems such a lot to learn and I have found it really hard to keep forcussed as I have been worried about my piggy Badger as I thought he would be having an operation today. Now find out it has been postponed til next week!

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well done, Debbie.

It's terrible trying to concentrate when a piggy is in theatre (or meant to be). I remember everything about Dr's last day at Roger's. I was too terrified to ring him. When I found out what time Dr died, I realised I had been gazing out of the office window at the snow that had just started - big soft flakes falling round Dr's beautiful soul as it escaped to the bridge.

furryfriends (TEAS)

Forum Founder
Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Director at TEAS (East Hunsbury) Northampton
Thanks Lucinda! :)

I was finding it so hard to concentrate on anything yesterday! At least by the time he has his op on Monday I should be a bit more into this job. Once I am trained the job is based from home - which means lots of time with my little friends -
just going out to meet people who want to view the properties. I always think its so hard having to go to work whenever one of them is unwell.

x

Status
Not open for further replies.