New member, just saying hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kiraroo

Hi there
I found this forum last night whilst looking for new toys and things for my guineas to do. I'm really glad I found it looks like there's lots of good advice and information.
As for me my name is Hels, I have 5 guineas. 2 boys called Elefon and Pedro and 3 girls called Maude, Mongoose and Moppy. The later 2 live together and Maude lives on her own, I'm looking for a friend for her.
Look forward to meeting anyone!

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Hi There

Welcome to The Guinea Pig Forum.

I am glad that you have found this forum full of advice so far and hope that we can help you will any questions or advice you are after.

Everybody here is absolutely lovely so I am sure you will fit right in :)

Would love to see pics of your piggies. If you do have pigtures, feel free to add them to the photo gallery :)

Look forward to talking to you on here!

Ellie

Reaction score
Hi there!

Welcome! As I have found out everyone is really really friendly! :)

Have fun ;)

xx

K

kiraroo

thanks everyone i have just added some pictures of 3 of my 5 guineas to the gallery

B

Broley

Welcome :)

I'm new here as well - I love how friendly this forum is :)

I am owned by 3 piggies - 2 females and 1 male. I am sure my numbers will increase as I manage to persuade hubby ;D

K

kiraroo

just wanted to say thanks to everyone for being so welcoming, i'm really glad i found this forum!

H

hermoine76

Hi you I'm Heidi I love it on here,Had sooooo much good advice through the good time's and bad.
Hope to catch you soon
Heidi x

Status
Not open for further replies.