New member, new piggies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joeychan

I joined the yesterday just thought I'd say hello and show you my 2 boys.

Joey:

Chandler:

They are only 11 weeks old and live together without much fuss at the moment. however I'm going to build them a new 5ft x 2ft cage so they can have a house each and room to run about. 8)

unfortunately the boys have mites, they got them from the petshop and are being treated at the vet. Joeys bald patch has started to grow back in which is good news and the petshop are paying the vet bill. :)

I've had the piggies 2 weeks now and they still don't wheek when food is coming just when they get seperated. :-\

K

kaoskat

Awwwww Congrats on your new piggies! They are just darling and welcome to the forum!

bevs

Reaction score
Hi :)

Welcome to the forum, I wouldn't worry too much about the lack of wheeking, it took my boys a while, but once they start there'll be no stopping them.

They're handsome boys :D

Bev x x

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Such beautiful boys and I think their names are a stroke of genius!

They won't take long to start wheeking I'm sure and then you'll be wishing they never started! being woken up at 3am by hungry piggies is only cute the first couple of times!

H

hermoine76

Oh they are lovely,I'm new on here too but I love it.Hope your piggy's do well.My sow has mites but she feeding her baby so cant have injections and be bathed in mite shampoo as yet but I'm hoping I will be able to get her treated soon.Wish you all the best with your lovely little piggy's :)
Heidi

Barmy4boars

Reaction score
Congartulations and welcome to the forum. Joey and Chandler look gorgeous. Lovely pics you ae a natural.

P

princessguinea

hi and welcome!
I'm joanna and i have a piggy named goldie.
your boys are very cute! :)

michellemuffin

Reaction score
hi you your little boys are adorable but then all guinea pigs are I guess I have 34 of the darlings welcome to the best forum ever, :D

J

Joeychan

michellemuffin said:
hi you your little boys are adorable but then all guinea pigs are I guess I have 34 of the darlings welcome to the best forum ever, :D
WOW! 34? You must be a piggie addict, I thought I was being abitious with 2. ;D

G

gothchick1515

Welcome, when i joined i had one piggie but i now have 5! lol i think I'm stopping at 5 , though my mum keeps mentioning gettin a third sow to even it out lmao! love the piggies nad love their names i wanted a monica, phobe and racheal lol x

D

DebbieR

Hi welcome to the forum. Your boys are adoreable and I love the names.
Soon they'll be wheeking at you everytime they think they need food and when they want a treat and when you walk in the room. Its still early days :)

J

Joeychan

DebbieR said:
Soon they'll be wheeking at you everytime they think they need food and when they want a treat and when you walk in the room. Its still early days :)
They ahve started wheeking which is great, damn loud aswell. LOL 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.