• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

crazy cavies

Hi
I have just become a member,
so here is some info about myself,
I'v had piggies for 3 years now, last count was 16
unfortunatly i had to have 1 of my old ladys put to sleep yesterday
can't stop crying :'(

I hope to get to know some of you
look fowerd to reading posts

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

Really sorry to hear about your piggie, if you need to talk everyone is lovely here.

Love
Claire
x

Hi, I'm jo and welcome!
I'm also sorry to hear about your loss. x

Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

So sorry to hear of your loss. We're all here if you want to talk

xx Kelly xx

thank you all very much for your support
Munchkin will be sadly missed

Hi ;D

Welcome to this great forum, you'll love it here,

So sorry to hear about Munchkin :(

Bev x x

Lovely to meet a new member even if it is in sad curcumstances.

Hope you enjoy our happy little forum.

Welcome to the forum! I'm really sorry to hear about your loss though, big ((hugs))

hello I am so sorry to hear about your loss I too have lost 2 old ladies this past year, squeak was almost 8 and cuddles was 8, I have 34 piggys left 16 girls and 18 boys all loved and adored same as my 2 elderly mutts a 27 year old parrot and koi and goldfish oh and maybe i should mention my 5 kids and 1 grandaughter lol,
welcome to the best forum , looking forward to hearing your stories and tips on piggys, ;)

Hello, welcome to this friendly forum, I'm so sorry for you sad loss but I'm sure you will make lots of friends here and we are always about if you need a chat :)

michellemuffin said:
I have 34 piggys left 16 girls and 18 boys all loved and adored same as my 2 elderly mutts a 27 year old parrot and koi and goldfish oh and maybe i should mention my 5 kids and 1 grandaughter lol,

Hmmm..... There's no mention of Mick...... :D :D :D LMAO

Hi Crazy cavies,

welcome to the forum, I am relatively new here and everyone is lovely and very welcoming.
So sorry for yor loss, is never easy loosing a beloved piggie especially an old one.

always here for a chat

take care

karen

once again I'd like to thank everybody for the kind wishes
I can see I'm going to be very happy here
I feel a bit better today
all my other piggies are helping me through ;D
I will get round to putting some pics of my lot on soon

happy piggin everyone
cheers ;)

Hiya welcome to the forum. I'm Debbie and I have 2 piggies - a boy and a girl called George & Mildred. I also have 2 cats called Gemma and Willow. Oh yes and a husband. ;D
I'm sorry about Munchkin :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back