• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New Moderator - Lady Kelly

If the drinks are on @Tim I'll be there too!:beer: Mines a large white wine please! Preferably Muscadet if you can find it!

Reactions: Tim
If the drinks are on @Tim I'll be there too!:beer: Mines a large white wine please! Preferably Muscadet if you can find it!
There’s no white my house (apart from the gallons of Elderflower under the stairs...:))) Some nice reds though, completes my vampire look for Halloween, raaah! :lol!:

There’s no white my house (apart from the gallons of Elderflower under the stairs...:))) Some nice reds though, completes my vampire look for Halloween, raaah! :lol!:
Well red will do I'm not fussy @Tim! It cold and alcoholic and tastes winey right? It's a good 'un!:beer:

Reactions: Tim
Well red will do I'm not fussy @Tim! It cold and alcoholic and tastes winey right? It's a good 'un!:beer:
Room temp, not chilled ;) Since you do not have more than a bottle, I’ve got you a magnum :))

Back