• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New photos of my snails!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
LOL - Here we go!

Pee-Wee - the biggest out the three. His shell is 4.5 inches (11.5cm) long!

peewee1aa.jpg

Perky - the other big one. His shell is 4 inches (10 cm) long!

perky1aa.jpg

Pinky - the baby, although they are all the same age. His shell is 2.1 inches (5.5cm) long!

pinky1aa1.jpg

xx Kelly xx

African Land snails? they are cool, but i couldnt have them i would freek out too slimy i no Charlotte loves snails lol hehe our friend had them and you can hear them munching on leaves and things? x

i love snails, my friend had one and i loved holding him

Love
Claire
x

Nor me. I am a wimp they are just too slimy hehe, they are great to look at though. x

not for me I'll stick to piggys, my hubby would porobably think I got them for him to eat he will eat anything ugh!

LOL, sometimes my morning carers say we are fattening them up to be eaten! Eeeeuuuggghhh no!

But that's what they doin Africa though Kelly! We had some Land snails once.

But we're in England dear Beverley ;D, no way they're ever going near my lips or a cooking pot! LOL

LOL, sometimes my morning carers say we are fattening them up to be eaten! Eeeeuuuggghhh no!
awww your carers sound sweet and funny lol eating a snail ewww! Charlottes carers are so mean to my mum, they accuse her of not looking after her! they are lovely kelly but i couldnt touch them or see anyone holding them id scream lol I'm a bit girly me hehe

LOL - I touch their shells but that's it! Did you show Charlotte?

O/T - carers, if mine were bad I would have them reported and get them changed a.s.a.p love

I would but she wouldnt realise what they where she likes them when she can touch them but she trys to kiss them so we have to watch her, she loves gardening with my mum and is always playing with snails which makes me go all squirmy lol.
They are so mean to my mum, they always ask her for clean this or clean that. bettershoes or better shampoo they know we have no cash if we did we would be paying them not the council lol x

LOL oh ok! ;D

O/T - Doesn't sound like the carers are very nice at all! Can't you have any others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back