• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New Tattoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is ridiculous isnt it. I dont see why they are so offensive to people but can understand in some jobs that they should be covered up x

It is really stupid, I have a tattoo on my wrist but it can easily be hidden under a watch. I don't cover it up for work even though I'm meant to, I think it's ridiculous I only work in a pet shop who cares about a butterfly on my wrist :{

It is really stupid, I have a tattoo on my wrist but it can easily be hidden under a watch. I don't cover it up for work even though I'm meant to, I think it's ridiculous I only work in a pet shop who cares about a butterfly on my wrist :{

Haha I agree hun. Someone at my work has this big star on their wrist too and was told it should be covered but he doesnt do it :))

It isn't a big tat anyway about 2" long and an 1" wide it's of daffodils in a kinda spray in memory of my grandad he died nearly 18 yrs ago but I saw the tat it reminded me of him instantly and I fell in love with it, I'm just gonna alter it slightly to make it more girlie.

Omg pmsl you lot are on about LA ink I've just walked back in to the livingroom and my youngest is sat watching it on the Dmax channel.
She's only 7 but she loves them lol a few months ago we were in town and she asked for an ipad for xmas and a lip piercing and a small tat on her back I had to explain that little girls don't have piercings and tats or ipads for that matter.
She fasinated with my brothers nipple piercing, strange child lol

Omg pmsl you lot are on about LA ink I've just walked back in to the livingroom and my youngest is sat watching it on the Dmax channel.
She's only 7 but she loves them lol a few months ago we were in town and she asked for an ipad for xmas and a lip piercing and a small tat on her back I had to explain that little girls don't have piercings and tats or ipads for that matter.
She fasinated with my brothers nipple piercing, strange child lol

Hahaha love it :)
I love the meaning behind your tattoo too that is really nice.
Corrrr I love Miami Ink...Ami James is just gorgeous! :) x

Mm it's gooood :) the tattoos are all so gorgeous, especially the ones in colour, it's so vibrant. I would really like a big tattoo but know I'd probably go off it after a while..

Mm it's gooood :) the tattoos are all so gorgeous, especially the ones in colour, it's so vibrant. I would really like a big tattoo but know I'd probably go off it after a while..

I have a biggish one down my back and I love it. Still look at it like its new lol x

I think if a tat means something to you when you have it done then you never really go off it.
My brother had a fair few spontanous tats when he was in his late teens and now they're all covered by bigger designs which look loads better.
They don't really mean anything to him though.

Mm I knew I wanted my butterfly for ages, just cos they seem like a free animal, wanted it there to remind me that I'm free to make my own decisions and be myself. My OH came with me and while he was there was looking at a spontaneous tat, in the end I persuaded him to get 'bear' in chinese as I always call him my bear. He got it on his forearm now he's adding to it so it's going to be a band of chinese symbols with different meanings, such as dignity to show his father who's suffering with MS badly. Gonna look good I think :)

Mm I knew I wanted my butterfly for ages, just cos they seem like a free animal, wanted it there to remind me that I'm free to make my own decisions and be myself. My OH came with me and while he was there was looking at a spontaneous tat, in the end I persuaded him to get 'bear' in chinese as I always call him my bear. He got it on his forearm now he's adding to it so it's going to be a band of chinese symbols with different meanings, such as dignity to show his father who's suffering with MS badly. Gonna look good I think :)

Aww thats good :)
Ive got 7 butterflies too and a chinese symbol which means love x

I had a butterfly tat with 3 stars on my foot after I split with my abusive ex in 2008 I designed it myself and it represents freedom and the stars are me and my girls.
My b/f had a tat done on the inside of his forearm of 2 big stars followed by 4 stars getting smaller, he says it's for us, him, me my girls and his 2 children.

I had a butterfly tat with 3 stars on my foot after I split with my abusive ex in 2008 I designed it myself and it represents freedom and the stars are me and my girls.
My b/f had a tat done on the inside of his forearm of 2 big stars followed by 4 stars getting smaller, he says it's for us, him, me my girls and his 2 children.

Awww that is really lovely :)
x

I think it's cos they mean different things to different people I know people who'd have them cos they think they look graceful, some people have them to represent freedom and others for free spirit, but they all look lovely.
My brother is going to have a giant Lily done on his chest for his daughter Liley which I think is lovely too.

i had to cancel my tattoo as I have been off work for nearly 2 weeks poorly with flu and chest infection. Decided I am going to get it done when I had lost 7lbs as an incentive :)
The guys at the tattoo shop were great and just said book in when I'm ready. x

Aww hope you're better soon xx
My daughter has just been and had her Tragus pierced and whilst in the tat shop I saw a new one that I just x)x)

I have one tattoo at the moment. I have a few in mind for when I hit my goal weight.
Since I met Alex I have always wanted a little love heart on my upper inner thigh. Just for him ")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back