• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New Tattoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hey Everyone
How you all doing? I bought hubby some gift vouchers to get a new tattoo and since going in the store its got me wanting another one too.
I always wanted to get one done which reads "Two hearts, one love" to represent me and my hubby :) x)

I have found these lovely fonts and cant decide which one I like best.
Please let me know what you all think....I think I like the first one best.
I cant decide to either have it on my wrist or my hip/groin area too.
Love Stacey x

http://www.tattoolettering.net/font...00000 &size=25&font=Script Calligraphy 2.TTF

http://www.tattoolettering.net/font...r=000000 &size=25&font=Old English Style.ttf

http://www.tattoolettering.net/font...000000 &size=25&font=English Calligraphy.ttf

1st or 3rd

The first font is the same one I want to say 'Hollie' on my wrist (name of one of my horses)

i love 1 & 3, but i wouldn't ever have one on my wrist or anywhere that cant be covered up, only my opinion.

I have a massive one on my foot, but its easily covered when required.

You soppy bugger you :)>>>....................x)

I really like the first one best too ;)
Cant decide though, hip or wrist. If I had it on my wrist it would be on the one I wear my watch so I can show it off when I want to or cover it lol x

Last edited:
I want to somehow edit the photo to put on the body what I want my tattoo to say lol! I'm useless at things like that though lol! x

I am with the others the first font is the best for what you want it to say i would suggest you get it done on your hip as it simple wouldn't fit on your wrist unless they made it really small but then as it aged it would bleed into itself and become a blob so wouldn't look so lovely then. I have to say it is a lovely idea, i have one like this myself although it's 3 humming birds and exotic flowers going from my shoulder blade and over and across my chest it represents me, my hubby and our little sproglet, although I'm slightly jealous that everyone seems to be getting new tattoos as i have now ran out of space :( lol

I am with the others the first font is the best for what you want it to say i would suggest you get it done on your hip as it simple wouldn't fit on your wrist unless they made it really small but then as it aged it would bleed into itself and become a blob so wouldn't look so lovely then. I have to say it is a lovely idea, i have one like this myself although it's 3 humming birds and exotic flowers going from my shoulder blade and over and across my chest it represents me, my hubby and our little sproglet, although I'm slightly jealous that everyone seems to be getting new tattoos as i have now ran out of space :( lol

You have a very good point there hun, I have seen tattoos which have been done too small and they look odd.
I really do like the idea of it on my hip going at an angle, Ive emailed the tattoo parlour so cant wait to hear back from them hehehe :))
And I love the sound of your tattoo, sounds lovely :)
x

Last edited:
I want a tattoo on either wrist of my horses names but keep on meaning to get round to do it lol

I want quite a few - one on each wrist, one going up my ribs (oooouch), my upper inner arm, etc
I know I really should but I think next thing on my list is another lip piercing to give me a snakebite lol

I want quite a few - one on each wrist, one going up my ribs (oooouch), my upper inner arm, etc
I know I really should but I think next thing on my list is another lip piercing to give me a snakebite lol

Do you have many tattoos? I have two, one is a big one of 7 butterflies going up my back and I have a small chinese symbol.
Id also love a rib tattoo but its meant to be one of the most painful places to have one lol. x

I dont as as yet no because I want to make sure its right and completely unique. My OH sister has butterflies going up her back

Aww that's really nice, I love tats that mean something.
I had my first tat in aug 2008 a few months after my 30 I'd always wanted one and was secretly jealous of my brother who has quite a few but my fiance always forbode me to have one it was a case of if you do we're finished as women with tats are scrubbers (grrrr d*** head) .
we were together 7 yrs and he made the last 4 yrs hell.
He finished it in march 2008 saying he'd had enough as I wasn't a proper woman cos I didn't answer to his every whim and I wasn't on call 24/7.
Even after we finished he continued to make my life hell he made me and our children homeless, gave me no money and made it as difficult as possible for me to find a new home I was at my lowest and thought that I really couldn't go on until I saw a butterfly going from flower to flower and I just kinda snapped out of it.
Within a few days I gave back as good as I got and proved that I was more than a match for him (spineless toad) meanwhile I'd found out he'd been seeing someone from his work for months before we split...it just made me stronger.
I got doodling with a pencil and drew a butterfly and flowers (I get bored easily lol) and got round to thinking sod it I'm having a tat, so I took my drawing to the tat shop & he re-drew a better version and now I proudly have a beautiful tat on my foot of a butterfly in flight with 3 shining stars it represents the fact that me and my girls are now free.
I'm gonna get another one soon on my wrist or the side of my hand its a bunch of daffodils with a pretty pattern around them, the reason for this is that although my grandad died nearly 18 yrs ago I still miss him dearly (everyday I think about him) and his favourite flower was daffodils.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back