• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Next Doors Cat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I have had enough of next door's chat. I felt sorry for the cat for ages because the houses around here don't have back gardens do they don't have a catflap so I always see the cat sitting outside the front door and the majority of the time outside. I have no idea when this poor cat gets fed!

Anyways yesterday when coming back here, there is a dead mouse outside the front of our house and have no doubt in my mind it was next door's cat as I haven't seen any other cats around here. I was hoping that the owners of the cat next door would remove the mouse but no, they have just left it there. I really can't go over and move it. Things like that upset me and think its so unfair that I have to put up with it. I understand that cats kill them when trying to "play" but I think the owners should respect that not everybody appreciates dead mice outside the front of their house!

Ellie
TGPF Admin

What you need is a small bowl and fill it with a green gel stuff that is called GET OFF. It may be another name where you are but its green gel. It works. I have 3 cats and I put it down when they start putting animals aorund the house. You are lucky its only a mouse. I have big huge rabbits or intestines or an ear or a tail. LMAO how i remove them is put a glove on stick your hand in a carrier bag grab the animal they pull the bag over it. its not nice but you need to do it or you will get flies and maggots and stuff ;D

Urghhh I like cats but don't think I could have one if they do that sort of thing. The mouse looks horrible. Can see it from the window. I think the owners of the cat should move it. Like I said I don't see how they look after it. When I leave the house in the morning its outside the house and they are out all day and stays out I think ALL the time. At night time the cat will be sitting outside, sometimes outside their door. The cat has even walked into our house before. Arghh! I have had enough of it. I told my boyfriend to put the mouse through next door's letter box lol. That will teach them not to leave dead mice outside the house. (He won't do it though lol)

Ellie
TGPF Admin

Lol Michele ;D

Ellie, does the cat look healthy? In good condition? Skinny? Maybe you should talk to the owners about what happened with the mouse and make sure they are caring for the cat properly. If not, you have all rights to call a local rescue to check them out.

Livie x

soory livie i'm abit confused the cat has brought a mouse to the door i'm sure the cat is fine.

Lol I mean about making sure the cat is being cared for properly. If you read the beginning of Ellie's post you will see what I mean ;)

lol, I'm sure they do look after the cat it just always seems to be outside!

Ellie
TGPF Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back