• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Nicknames for your piggies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww thanks everyone for all the replies! They really have made me laugh! :))

I have Cookie and Snowdrop....Cookie often gets lengthened into Cookiedrop though when I talk to both of them :)

Nibbles is also a common name for Cookie, and fat stuff (cos she eats a lot lol). Also Houdini as she can escape :D

Poor Snowdrop doesn't really get any nickames! She hasn't shown as much personality as Cookie yet :D

I only have 2 nicknames out of my 4! Isn't that mean of me :P

Whenever I speak to Stefan, I always seem to call him Steffy or SteffyWeffy :P
And my Damon usually get Dayday.
Not sure why. Just easier I guess.
My other 2 piggies I haven't had as long so I guess with time they'll get their names, but for now they're Eddie and Cookie! Suppose they're nicknames in themselves!

Hmmm well Terry is also known as Pickle as he's a cheeky boy, my mum and dad call hims 'Tells' for some reason - not sure!
Little old Doris is often called Dorrie, or Dorrie doodle :)) no logic to that but I like saying it! Again my mum and dad call her 'Dolls' :{
Frazzle is also known as Fraz, Fraz Fraz, Frazzle pops, Fozzy bear, or monkey bum! Or just monkey cos he's super cheeky. Monkey bum because he's got a fluffy bum and fozzy bear because he's fuzzy and looks like a mini bear! Oh and mum and dad call him Frazzle Frank rolleyes
Annie, hmm she doesn't have many as she's fairly new. My brother calls her Bell, because that's what he wants to call her! I sometimes refer to her as 'the biscuit monster' as she has recently become one! She stands by the bars and shows her piggy lips in hope of getting a gerty guinea biccy.

Fry gets called Fryburt or Bubba-F.

Nibbler gets Niblonion, Nibs or Bubba-N.

Patch gets called Bubba-P, Fatso or Minky. (He's rather chubby and is always mucky). The OH calls him Pie sometimes, as in "who ate all the pies?!" Again, because he's a little chubster.

Sneezy get Sir-Sneeze-A-Lot or Bubba-S.

Collectively they get called the Bubbas or the piggies. If I'm speaking about Fry and Nibbler, they get called the Big'uns (even though they weigh less but they are older) and Patch and Sneezy are the Little'uns.

Sweep - Sweepie, Sweeplet, Sweet Pea, Seep (my 2yo nephe)
Sooty - Sootifer, Soots, Seep (nephew - he knows they are not the same guinea pig but uses the same name for S and S)
Rose - Rosie, Rosy Posy, Posy, Wose (nephew again)
Bumble - Baby girl, Bumble Bumble (nephew)
Sweet William - Wills, Willsie, Willsibub

What I find most weird about the nicknames is that Sootifer and Willsibub are variants on Lucifer and Beelzebub - I don't think my guinea pigs are devils, but I read Faustus whilst at school and apparently it stuck with me!]

:)
H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back