• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Nicknames for your piggies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinea pigs <3

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just wondering do you have nicknames for your piggies?

I find myself singing the "maybe its maybelline" song to Mabel! Or for some reason I call her Mabelite! As for Dottie she often gets called Dot Dot and my boyfriend calls her Dotwarn :))

this is gonna sound mean but only 1 of my 3 have a nickname. and that is gizmo who gets nicknamed oscar the grouch

Hehehe! I sing 'fluff bomb' to harvey (as its his song....fluff bomb...fluff bomb...I'm your fluff bomb :)) )
Harvey is: Mr fluffum pants, mr squishy bottom, oi Harvey bum, Harvs! (when hes upto no good), babycake, mr bossy,
Arthur is: Artie, Baby boy, sweetie pie, Arthur Tibbles! (when hes upto no good like harvs) and also:
Awwwwwwwwwww you are sooooo cute (for both of them) :))

I call Leo 'My Little Malteaser', because of his gorgeous chocolatey colouring.

Before Robo died, I called him 'The Dude', because he was so chill. XD

I call Yuugi 'Fuzz Bomb', because he's got super curly puffy hair. And I also sometimes call him 'Yuugi Muffin', from the YuGiOh Abridged Series.

I think that's about it really...I occasionally call them weirdos because some of the stuff they do is strange and funny...But I wouldn't count that as a nickname! XD (I don't call them weirdos in a bad way, by the way...!)

<3~ xx

Last edited:
hehe, I love how they end up with such funny nicknames and the little songs we end up singing to them! :))

I wonder if they spoke what they would call us (apart from slave!) ?

butter is butter ball or miss butter
fluff is miss fluff fluff or fluffy flufferton
vanilla is nilla
toffee is toffee nut
cookie is miss cookie bum
billy is billy boy or billy biscuit.
phoebe is just phoebe or little one.
nelson is nelson or nelly or little boy :))
and crumble used to be crumble in the jungle

and squeak (hamster but didnt want to leave her (out) is squeaky deaky doo :)

hehe, I love how they end up with such funny nicknames and the little songs we end up singing to them! :))

I wonder if they spoke what they would call us (apart from slave!) ?

I think Artie and Harvey both argree that I'm one very crazy lady. :)) and i think Harvey would call me the poop patrol. :))

Poppy - Pops, Popsickle, Poppington

Florence - Flo, Flo-bear, Florrington Bear, Flossy, Candyfloss

Valentino - VyVy, Vally, Val

Casey - Case, CayCay

Holly (hamster) - Hollerama, Hols

Elvis (hamster) - El, Elvy

Pippin gets called Pip, Pippy, Pipsicle, pip squeak, pippin pig, pip-skate, ginger pig or spiky pig. He's a ginger aby!

Merry get called Merry-pip, brown pig, smooth pig, slug, or ferret face. Mainly to do with his shape and colour!

I only nicknames for a few of my 14 girls. My bon bon gets called blom I have bib bib that gets called bibby I have Su Su that gets called suba I have dab dab that gets called dabby do dah and dee dee that gets called diddy bum and my husband calls our ki ki Kikachu and pixie pixar. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back