• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Nicknames

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fr0ggy

Just wondering if any of you have some strange nicknames? My boyfriend has been calling me froggy for ages (hence user name) but now he has started calling me Linneypig! (my names Lin) I'm not sure whether this is a term of endearment or not! :) What do you lot think?

My boyfriend has been calling me mousey for quite a while. I have no idea why, I'm definately not the size of a mouse, I don't have a tail and I've never owned any as pets. Men are just strange :-\

My friend calls me NNN - nikinakinooo :) and i call my OH Snoopy (real name Mike) because when i met him his smile reminded me of Snoopy when he smiles, you should see the looks i get shouting Snoopy in shops ;D

Nah, my friends just all call me Uli short for Ulrike. There was a phase when I was on the internet by the nickname of Vanya and everyone in my real life started calling me by it... :o I even got birthday cards that had "dear Vanya" on it instead of my real name.

strange world.

meesh mitch mitchey and shell all shortened name for michelle, my daughter is called carrie anne but from a baby she has been known as Moo because she was a little cow, moo came from it, shes got a collection of cow teddys etc, I absolutly hate it when people call her carrie as its not her name grrr

I get called chips as i used to wok in a chippy when i was younger :)

Matt calls me Clairey Moo ;D

Billie  came from Hill Billy - Name is Hilary & always have had hay or straw in my hair!

Oh I'm sure I have had some strange "nick names" in the past, though people have never called me by them to my face ;D

My names Barbara, but I had an aunty that called me Babs and I hated it but never had the heart to tell her ::)

hils78 said:
Billie came from Hill Billy - Name is Hilary & always have had hay or straw in my hair!

or a blotch of orange baby food, like when we met in Doncaster ;) ;D

(I didnt want to point it out to you in case you took offence)

Some friends call me Bra (Debra). Steve calls me Bubble - which is a variation of Babble - which is a variation of Baby - apparently ::) ;D

For some strange reason that I cannot understand, Andy calls me playground words for a ladies front bottom. Never in front of people tho.

The last 2 have been quite rude but now he has moved onto "Fanny" Or "Fanny-Annie" ;D

Abnoba said:
hils78 said:
Billie came from Hill Billy - Name is Hilary & always have had hay or straw in my hair!

or a blotch of orange baby food, like when we met in Doncaster ;) ;D

(I didnt want to point it out to you in case you took offence)

Nothing would surprise me! could have been anything - paint, food, vegetable, mineral, or the other one which escapes me at this moment in time!

H78

hehe I love nicknames :)

I call Steve 'Deevie' and he calls me Sweetness :) hehehe

Trace x

I am usually called Sab (shortened Sabrina), Bean or Beaney - hence my username.

i get called Bezza, Betty, Betty Boop and Beth LOL oh and Uptown girl (because of my last name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back