• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

No Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2017/18
Reaction score
Today is pig cleaning day and I have no energy to do it, everytime I move I get dizzy and light headed has anyone else felt this way?
Yep! I suffer from vertigo anyway, but for the last 2 weeks I've had it pretty bad. It turns out I had a chest infection as well as sinusitis which made it worse. If you have no pain but dizziness then it sound like vertigo or labrynthitis. Get yourself to the docs!

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
I agree, Docs! I've been like this a few times, it's my meds, but sometimes it can be something else, possibly blood sugars. Always best to get it checked out :)

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Sounds like you have a thyroid problem.

When my thyroid first started playing up I was dizzy every time I stood up, or felt like I was going to pass out. I also would sleep so much but still have little or no enegry. The smallest of things would tire me out. In the end, i'd be having 5 or 6 naps a day and sleeping throughout the night, and if I needed to sleep but couldn't or didn't sleep i'd just pass out in the end when it got really bad.

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
I get dizzy a lot, turns out my blood pressure is on the low side so I get dizzy easily. Tiredness and dizziness could easily be a cold coming on too so I wouldn't rush to the docs unless it's a persistent concern really. Hope you feel a bit better after a good rest

Jess

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I get spells of that light headed feeling and vision goes white, it mainly happens when I get up to quickly. Passes after seconds

Rest up and hope you feel better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.