Noisy neighbours (harry and Zub)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

This morning i heard the sound of Zub popcorning and harry was too then i sat up and Zub started squeeking sounded like twittering hehe and harry did it too they where having a full blown conversation across the cages so this makes me think even though they can be together they arnt lonely because they no theres another pig there hehe but Zub was on top of his pigloo squeeking nad it looked like he was in a apartment and the guy above was being noisy hehe if only we knew what they where saying lol x

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
LOL.. sounds like they actually like each other without getting too close!

C

claire

Thats great, all my boys live in seperate cages but they are all near each other

Love
Claire
x

bevs

Reaction score
Yeah that would be cool to understand them, sounds like they might get on like that then, and maybe side by side so as they could see each other

G

gothchick1515

side by side would be cool but i dont have anything to put harrys cage on hehe

harrys out in the run for the first time today popcorning everywhere Zubins run is flush with his so htey are talking and rubbleing but they cant attack each other harry loves grass hes my mums new lawn mower, the rabbits are very intersested in him sniffing him but they cant get to him i made sure of that hehe x

Status
Not open for further replies.