• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Normality, has ALMOST returned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flintstones

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well after the snow chaos, I had tuesday off due to transport,I might have also visited someone we all know! :o Monday I had to walk home due to no transport available for me to get home! Yesterday I had to walk of the way home transport again. Well I had decided I would get the train, but no such luck both were cancelled without notiification. I was just about to give up when I saw 4 buses, with any luck I won't have to walk any stupid distances tonight!

Me and this horrid weather does not go! :(

I really hate this weather too hun. rolleyes
It's really getting me down, I have problems getting off my street as its like an ice rink, I was so close to giving up this morning as I couldnt get the car up and out of the street.

Also my house is cold even though we have the heating on so every night I get home from work have dinner and sit up in bed watching tv as it seems to be the warmest part of the house.

Work is like a morque too, not surprised though, who really wants to come out of the house unless completely urgent or neccessary. x

I know what you mean about the trains - mine keep on being cancelled and delayed and when I am at work I'm 30 miles away from home :/

I feel very fortunate to be unemployed, I don't have the same worry. Jim couldn't get to work on Tuesday, couldn't get his car out of the car park. Glad things are looking up Joanne.

I know if Bette was here I would have to go too any vet available. I would never have been able to get too see Glenn. I suppose in a way I am thankful I don't have that worry.

It's not the weather so much its the transport not being there, last night I had to walk for an hour and 40 minutes before I was able to get a bus, and it certainly wasn't nice places, I'm more concerned with my safety if anything else.

awww I'm sorry girls, i was only messing, really i am glad you are all safe and sound xxxxx x>>

I am pleased things have almost returned to normal for you Joanne. I to am a grump when it comes to the snow and am really fed up with it now. I can't wait until it has completely gone :)

I ment Normality in the sense of public transport is almost normal.

Normality in my head, is along way away ;))!

The snow has almost gone now but it's still very icy here. I did laugh this morning though when my cat went out and fell over on the ice :))

Well after the snow chaos, I had tuesday off due to transport,I might have also visited someone we all know! :o Monday I had to walk home due to no transport available for me to get home! Yesterday I had to walk of the way home transport again. Well I had decided I would get the train, but no such luck both were cancelled without notiification. I was just about to give up when I saw 4 buses, with any luck I won't have to walk any stupid distances tonight!

Me and this horrid weather does not go! :(

Yes Joanne thought a pre 9am visit on my snow day off would be just what I needed! She arrived to find me in PJs and dressing gown surrounded by guinea pigs!

lol...brilliant..... well at least she knows she can pop in anytime .... and after all you couldnt turn away a frozen snowy person even if you were still in your PJs...lol

I moved house on the Friday before the snow came on the Saturday .... my dogs think we moved to the arctic as theyve only ever seen this garden with snow in it and it was not snowy in the last house ....

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back