North East

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ilovepiggies

Hi

How many of you on here are from the north east? I know CavyKind is. Are there many more?

:)

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I spend three weeks in Northumberland each summer (my spiritual home) - does that count? :)

Jane

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I dunno whereI am ;D Haha you must think I'm crazy XD I'm in South Yorkshire, don't think that's North East? *shrug*

Abnoba

Reaction score
ilovepiggies said:
ahhhh its nice to see who is close by! :)
well why dont you have a look in the sticky thread in the Chit Chat, "Members Counties - Where We Live " ?

C

cavykind

Lindab is also from the North East, but I haven't seeen her on here for awhile?
Hope she is okay.

Barbara

linda.b

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Here I am. Not been on much as I've been working extra hours, and we have started doing the bathroom. we moved in march and have done the 3 bedrooms. The bathroom is a pain cos hubby does everything himself and I end up being the laborour! At least the suite is in now so we are on with the tiling. BTW, I live in Newcastle Upon Tyne. We moved here from sunny Scarborough for hubby's job. Still miss scarby (after 14 years) but have family there so we often visit. :)

Abnoba

Reaction score
linda.b said:
Here I am. Not been on much as I've been working extra hours, and we have started doing the bathroom. we moved in march and have done the 3 bedrooms. The bathroom is a pain cos hubby does everything himself and I end up being the laborour! At least the suite is in now so we are on with the tiling. BTW, I live in Newcastle Upon Tyne. We moved here from sunny Scarborough for hubby's job. Still miss scarby (after 14 years) but have family there so we often visit. :)
Scarborough is lovely :) I just went there the other week with some friends, weather was crap but nevermind, the arcades on the beach were fun :) I am always annoyed that they wont let me ride a donkey... the old people from the residential home I work in have all told me they used to go there with their girlfriends and the girls would ride the donkeys, and now its only allowed for kids :(
I always thought donkeys were really strong and all?

A pity you moved away - we could have met up one day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.