Nosebleeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I had my first one this evening. It was horrible - that blood in the throat. then I had a little "aftershock" just as Holby started - Grrr. Anyone else had a nose bleed?

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Not me, but my hubby has them a lot when it gets warmer due to his hayfever! Have to make sure that we both got plenty of tissues if we ever go out!
Not nice are they!?

I missed Holby tonight, was with my piggies!

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
I was gonna do the same, but then let my boys out for a run, and I like to watch them

K

kellyspiggies

the only time i have ever had a nose bleed is when I'm pregnant

C

claire

Ive never really had one. I think i used to get the odd one as a kid

Love

Claire
x

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
The first time I had one was last month and I was at work which is embarrassing. This happened just after the car crash I was in on the motorway so I was really worried something bad was happening lol

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
perhaps you did damage your nose?
I have booked an appointment with the Dr next week. There might be a polyp up there! I don't want it happening when I'm running! he he he

K

Kellie

Urgh Ella just had a huge one! we get them all the time for no reason!

L

lukey

I woke up with one a couple of days ago, never really had one before... I dreamt that I got shot in the head then I woke up screaming... but the waking up screaming was still a dream... so then I really woke up and my nose was bleeding... cheese + before bedtime = nasty dreams

G

gothchick1515

I get them all the time! it could be a sudden drop in pressure, hope your ok now
ps Zubin watches holby city to see his name twin :p x

bevs

Reaction score
One of my boys gets them every summer, again for no reason, it just starts pouring.

K

kaztrekie

i get them most of the time i have a weak blood vessels in my nose and the smallest thing will cause it to bleed.

you can have it quarterised but i don`t find them to bad if you worried or keeep getting them see your doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.