Not a rant as such

Siikibam

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I’m in pain and feel a little nauseous. It’s women’s things and I’ve done all I can. I need to be up early to help ferry my sister to collect some things - she twisted her ankle 😏 Hopefully the audiobook will help distract me. Some chewing gum would help.

Siikibam

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Thank you. 1/2 ain’t bad. I’ve got the hot water bottle but not working yet. Standing helped but I can’t sleep like that 😂

piggieminder

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I hope this passes quickly @Siikibam one of the few advantages of getting older is the absence of these hormonal changes and their side effects. I found ginger biscuits used to help with the nausea - not good for the waist line though! Sending heling vibes to your poor sister too.

BoredBellaaa

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I’m in pain and feel a little nauseous. It’s women’s things and I’ve done all I can. I need to be up early to help ferry my sister to collect some things - she twisted her ankle 😏 Hopefully the audiobook will help distract me. Some chewing gum would help.
Aw, I’m sorry. That time of the month really sucks. Sorry about your sister! Sending healing vibes to you both! ❤

Siikibam

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Oddly enough it stopped after my first child. Came back a while after I had minor surgery. Don’t think it’s related but makes me wonder.

it’s been a lot worse than this before. I was a bit more vigilant with trying the low/no carb diet this week but really should have started last week. Trying to sleep still ☹

Siikibam

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I used to have really bad times of the month until I started the pill but it’s a trade off now because I get other complications. Men don’t know how lucky they are!
Indeed they don’t! It had stopped and I was sooo grateful. Until it started again 😭 got some co-codamol once it was so bad. I’ve not yet needed it. Took some nurofen and the pain is a little leas but still there.

PS I came off pill long ago. After the last I had no plans to use it again. I’d rather not go back on it.

I’ll see how I am in the coming months then I may have to get myself seen by a doc.

Rivervixen

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Indeed they don’t! It had stopped and I was sooo grateful. Until it started again 😭 got some co-codamol once it was so bad. I’ve not yet needed it. Took some nurofen and the pain is a little leas but still there.

PS I came off pill long ago. After the last I had no plans to use it again. I’d rather not go back on it.

I’ll see how I am in the coming months then I may have to get myself seen by a doc.
I hope it settles down enough for you to get a good nights sleep. I hate what the pill does to my body, the first one had so many complications and this one I’ve only just stopped being sick with. The joys of being a woman! I have these lovely white wafers, will share :)