• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Not around as often for a couple of weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In the process of moving :(

Already stripped hall and front room, re-painted hall and got other rooms to do! Need to take up all flooring too, so busy this week and next week. Will be around on text and email if needed! :) Also browsing forum often!

Catch you all soon :-* :-*

hehe - when you guys have finished you wouldnt mind coming round to mine would you? I have lots of rooms that need painting! ;)

hehe

x

Hope it goes ok, and remember it's not forever :)

Cor you're doing well. You're a lot more organised than I would be :)
How are you feeling about the whole thing? Try not to be too upset. Like Bev says, it's not forever.
:-*

LOL best to get it out of the way, besides.. it's kinda fun! I can't reach it all but the bits I can do are good!

Not that upset as I was, I mean we're all geared up now and it is for the best for the moment.
Not forever... of course! That's the part that we have to keep reminding ourselves of, plus now we have the car we can always go out!

Get those ramps ready for a visit! :-*

kellyandpiggies said:
!
Get those ramps ready for a visit! :-*

I'll get Steve onto it first thing in the morning my love :-* ;D
It'll be so great when you can get out and about won't it?

Of course! :)

Got so many places lined up! I really wanna go ice skating (of course not properly) but have been told about it and it sounds hilarious just gliding and bumping! :D

Can you go ice skating? That would be fab. :)
Do you know there are even wheelchair line dances. Good ain't it? :)

oh yeah, I can go - sounds daft cos it's just gliding! ?

Line dancing, now that does sound daft! LOL :D

At least you won't have anyone skating over your fingers when you fall over ;D

Hehe and I can try and run her over.... I'm quite good at that ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back