Not around much this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
My mum has this week off and so am either round hers or she's here and doing stuff! ;D So won't be on much.

Missing you gals! ;)

Off to see Bon Jovi tomorrow - can't wait!

M

Michele

Cool. I saw the leader singer on Jonathon Ross. He is so good looking even though he is 44. I remember when they first hit the charts. I use to bunk off school go round a friends and watch him on top of the pops. many moons ago LOL

D

DebbieR

We miss you too Kelly. :-*

Ooh Bon Jovi - he is a stunner. You'll have a great time .

michellemuffin

Reaction score
my turn to see them friday at southampton I cannot wait but come on Richie is better then Jon, my 10 year old daughters into them now as well so they certainly have a wide range of fans my mum even wants to go with me and shes 62, yesterday kdis were off school for the extra day and we had the crush dvd on ALL DAY poor Josh said I may as well like them becasue thats all I hear, even my daughter said Jon cant be same age as you mum he looks young, nice girl is'nt she?
have a brilliant time cant wait for your pics, mine will probably be all of Richie though lol,

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
LOL - You have Richie then and I'll have Jon!

Do you know if we will be able to take cameras? I mean previous concerts - ok, been indoors - we've not been allowed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.