Not Enough Hours In The Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerrybelly

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Does anyone else feel like this at the moment? My to-do list keeps getting longer, and the days are just not long enough to fit in everything I need to do! Sigh.

Wigwig

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I only find this when everyones home, really run out of hours then. When I am alone for a week or so, I find I have too much spare time and end up sitting around doing nothing.

Malice

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I get this! Although the heavier my workload the more I seem to procrastinate, which only makes things a billion times worse!

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
I like lists, and charts. I'm a very organised person, but I do feel the lists getter bigger and bigger before you get on top of them. I never completely clear a list though, it's a never ending cycle!

Goth Mummy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yes, I feel that all the time. Constantly spinning plates and juggling......

Sarah from Chucklebunnies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I thought that when the days got longer I would be happier doing stuff into the evening and then I would get more done.....but it hasn't happened that way. I just take a cup of tea down the garden and enjoy the evening instead of doing anything useful!

I also do lists, 3 of them. Household, chucklebunnies and work. They are all never ending but I rather enjoy doing them.

piggieminder

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I thought when I retired I'd have lots of time to do all the things I wanted to. I wondered how I ever got time to go to work. Then I got two Guinea Pigs and you all know the rest!

artcasper

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
it's weird, my job, dinner lady, is only for 1 hour a day yet i never seem to have enough hours in the day ! I help out at school - for free - am on the PTA and end up doing everything ! Along with all the other mum jobs ... I am forever clock watching and listening out for alarms / reminders or the washer !

Status
Not open for further replies.