not quite the piggy photoshoot i wanted lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

donna265

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Grrrrr why dont photoshoots go to plan lol

Needed to get some pics for Carma to draw the boys from so I decided to have an impromptu piggy photoshoot this morning

only 1 thing wrong though, the boys would not come out of their pigloo!
When they did Jacob made a dash for it and ended up under the tv cabinet!

I am soooooooooooooooo envious of all your calm, well behaved gorgeous piggys and pics

I love my boys to bits but would love a sensible pic of them both :-( more patience def needed
This is what i got lol !

http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae281/donna265/piggy shoot Oct 10/?albumview=slideshow

Shellza

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hehehe, how sweet! And I am also envious of all these people with such calm pigs. Mine are also quite skitty. My girls have got a lot better with age though. I should take some more up to date pics :))

helen105281

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I get the very rare good shot but most of mine are of a blur running across the room.

Teresa J

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Very cute :)

For every decent pic I get, I have about 20 of hairy guinea pig bums dissappearing at top speed rolleyes:))

Teresa xx

Reaction score
Mine refuse formal photoshoots. I have never been able to do a line up with mine!

What I do is take pictures when they eat. Get dandelions, or whatever favourite dry food (mine go nuts over pellets which they only get as a very, very occational treat) and snap away! It also helps holding the camera at their level and resing it on a piglo or something to prevent blurry pics.

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am lucky that some of mine adore pics, on the flip side I have loads who don't!

guineaboys

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aww, I think they look lovely, I need to get a better pic of mine for the avatar, have been waiting for the boys hair to grow back after their horrible fungal infection. They are looking quite lovely again now so will be having as much fun as you at the weekend trying to get a decent piccy :))

Jo GP

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
If I let ours roam they'd be all over the place. If I want good pics of them I have to put fleece on one of the living room chairs and take the photos there! :))

donna265

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
If I let ours roam they'd be all over the place. If I want good pics of them I have to put fleece on one of the living room chairs and take the photos there! :))

I tried them on my super large pouffe with their fleece over (thinking its pretty close to the floor for them / safer if they make a dash)

they just wouldnt budge out of their pigloo even when i took the lid off!

hmm next time I'm gonna try bribing them with corn on the cob! x

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Bribes are def the way to go! :))
I setup first with the towels and whatever props i need, then madly rip up lettuce, parsley etc.. and have on a plate handy and out of shot!
Tho sometimes the cutest pics can come from the impromtu's x)
Best of luck x

Status
Not open for further replies.