• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

not sure if I will be around much

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kellie

sorry Ellie if I am not here much, although I use it as an escape, I just cant take things at home with my husband anymore, I dont want to be treated like this, I want to be treated like a princess not a peice of dirt. where is my prince charming to save me? anyway, I am not sure whether I am coming or going, he wont leave and I have nowhere to go. sorry to go on, just want to escape and vanish.

I always say you only live once and life isnt a dress rehearsal. I always tell mysle fthis everytime things get bad and usual I find the answer. Good luck and i'm you want ot chat and dont want ot chat on here send me an email. Good luck.

Thank you, I would love to have a life , as I said, I need a prince to come rescue me, LOL, may be 60 when it happens LOL

Have you been in touch with Citizens Advice? If you look in your local phone directory your nearest one will be listed. Just a thought as they may be able to help you. Some times that Prince can be a long time coming and we have to make the first step ourselves :) If you need to talk we are all here for you. ((((((((((((( HUGS )))))))))))))))

Thank you, its just taking that sstep, its so damn hard, no money, no family and 2 small kids and pets in tow just dont help, the council housing here is atrocious and I love my home that I own. I'll figure something out, I just needed to let of some steam.

thats really awful how anyone can treat you like that... i feel ashamed to be a man... you are obviously so kind and loving, even I can tell that and iv only seen you post around the forum let alone live with you... at times like this you really need to be with your family, surely than can help and support you no matter how far away they are

Thank you Lukey, shame a lot of men are not very caring. I just couldnt admit to my family how he treats me, they think he is mr perfect and constantly remind me. I go back to work next week too, I am dreading it.

I am so sorry to hear how bad this has got to. I was hoping when you spoke to me earlier that the talk tonight would help... not make things worse. Perhaps go and spend time with your family for a week. You don't need to explain why but perhaps the space for now will do you good. You can figure things out while you are away and when you go back you will have a better idea of what to do next. I am sure your family wouldn't suspect anything but be pleased to see you and your children. If you did decide to do something like that and need someone to look after the piggies or anything just let me know and I would be happy to help.

I just hope that you can find a way which will make yours and your children's lives better. You deserve better... don't let this break you!

Thank you so much Ellie, I hoped that the talk would help too but he basically couldnt care less. I think I may take all of your advice and go to my parents for a few days, if I manage to get there, I have terrible sense of direction LOL.

Aww Kelz, I do hope everything will get better. That husband of yours better start treating you like a princess or I will set my piggies on him >:( If you need any advice or help with anything at all, please just ask me via email, msn, pm or whatever.

Livie

x

I don't know what happened or anything but whatever did, I'm very sorry!

Livie x

has it just suddenly got really bad or has it gradually got worse? I mean surely he was great to start with... men are strange, I know people say women are hard to understand but I dont even understand myself let alone women, and were all the same unfortunatly, some more than others... there must have been something which triggered him off down this road of disrespect and carelessness, you should never think that its anything to do with anything you have done or anything about you, the problem lies with him...

really hope you can sort this out... I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to look after your piggies while your gone and il add my name to the list... thats one less thing to worry about if your going away for a few days

Kellie, I am sorry to hear that you are having a hard time at home. Use us as an escape, that is what we are here for. Dont underestimate how good your piggies can make you feel. I am alone a lot and I sometimes get depressed. At the times that I feel the worst, Hershey cheers me up. Just the funny things he does always brings a smile to my face. If you need to talk we're here.

Has he ever hurt you in a physical way? Like slapped you? You don't need to answer those questions but if so then I really think you should take your piggies and Children and move out until you decided what to do. Maybe live with your parents?

Livie

x

He has come close but I told him if he did I would call the police, and he hasnt raised a hand to me since. He has thrown things to ust miss me though. Why oh why does he have to be such a good dad though!

Am so sorry about what going on wish i could help I dunno what else to say you have my hugs sent your way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back