• FORUM DONATIONS OPEN The forum relies on your help to continue running, if you would like to help keep the forum running then you can find out about donating here

Nov/Dec issue

piggieminder

Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score
Yes! several of us have had problems with not getting it though. They changed the way subscriptions are taken and no longer put a reminder in your last issue. If your subscription has run out you need to open a new account and re-subscribe, at least that's what I did!

Spaghetti & Noodles

Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score
Yes! several of us have had problems with not getting it though. They changed the way subscriptions are taken and no longer put a reminder in your last issue. If your subscription has run out you need to open a new account and re-subscribe, at least that's what I did!
Ah thank you, I'll have to check then.

Spaghetti & Noodles

Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score
I've just looked at it and it doesn't like my email address, no idea of my password, so tried to reset but isn't recognising it at all, does that mean my subscription has expired?

piggieminder

Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score
That is the sort of problem I had. I put in my email address and it said I didn't have an account. I thought I had one more issue before the subscription ran out but guessed I was wrong. When I didn't get a reply to my email after a week I re subscribed because I didn't want to miss this issue. I know at least 2 other people who have had similar problems. I do feel we should have got notification of the changes, wonder how many customers they lost through this.

Spaghetti & Noodles

Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score
That is the sort of problem I had. I put in my email address and it said I didn't have an account. I thought I had one more issue before the subscription ran out but guessed I was wrong. When I didn't get a reply to my email after a week I re subscribed because I didn't want to miss this issue. I know at least 2 other people who have had similar problems. I do feel we should have got notification of the changes, wonder how many customers they lost through this.
Hmmm, I too thought I had another issue to come but I could well be wrong, might check my bank and see when I last paid.

Qualcast&Flymo

Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score
I've just looked at it and it doesn't like my email address, no idea of my password, so tried to reset but isn't recognising it at all, does that mean my subscription has expired?
I had the same thing with the previous issue. My sub had run out and as the mag's subs software system has changed, my details weren't carried over (I emailed to ask). I resubscribed and got that issue.
But my Nov/Dec issue hasn't arrived yet. My postie says he's noticed lots of the periodicals he delivers being late recently, but 3 weeks late is rather a lot ...