• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Nutmeg read this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi nutmeg i was just thinking i think you sold me two guinea pigs in about may do you remember ? or was this someone else ? they are identical but spice is smaller they are mum and daughter and sugars the mum and spice is the baby and they are ginger and black, the mum used to be called picnik when you had her and the 5 week old baby was called babe x :) get back to me please !

Aarghhhhhh I don't sell guinea pigs. ha ha. Just replied in your other thread about harnesses. Picnic and Babe were Sokel rescues that I was fostering, you adopted them from us on 12th June. I just checked all my adoption papers, I remembered the little piggies, but not the date, my memory isn't that good.

I'm not involved in rescue anymore as I have recently become a grandma to two beautiful twin girls, so they take up a lot of my time. I still have 10 pigs of my own though.

Lovely to hear from you.
xxJane

Aarghhhhhh I don't sell guinea pigs. ha ha. Just replied in your other thread about harnesses. Picnic and Babe were Sokel rescues that I was fostering, you adopted them from us on 12th June. I just checked all my adoption papers, I remembered the little piggies, but not the date, my memory isn't that good.

I'm not involved in rescue anymore as I have recently become a grandma to two beautiful twin girls, so they take up a lot of my time. I still have 10 pigs of my own though.

Lovely to hear from you.
xxJane

yes i meant adopted sorry x my mum thought this was you she thinks she remembers that you said your users nutmeg :) the guineapigs are now called sugar and spice the mum sugar and the baby spice they're getting on really well and i love them to bits ! lately the spice (the baby) has had an eye infection and it went all blue but we went to the vets and got some eye drops and its cleared up and is very nearly back to its old brownish colour x
10 pigs ! thats a lot do you still have that lovely dog you had when i came over ? he/she is beautiful ! lovely to know you are a grandma to twins ! :) rachael x

Ha ha...Lovely dog? Archie?
100_1167.jpg

x

Last edited:
my HOUSE looks like that! mwahaha mwahaha mwahahahahahahahahaha!

What I want to know is, why have 197 people viewed a thread that says Nutmeg read this..........YOU NOSY LOT!

c070.gif
c070.gif
c070.gif
c070.gif

Ha ha ha...bet no one will reply now, so you can't be identified. lol x

Oh Jane you do make me laugh & that photo of Brian & Archie is one of my all time faves :))

What I want to know is, why have 197 people viewed a thread that says Nutmeg read this..........YOU NOSY LOT!

c070.gif
c070.gif
c070.gif
c070.gif

Ha ha ha...bet no one will reply now, so you can't be identified. lol x

Oops! Busted! :))

Gotta say I love Archie too though! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back