Off on holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Will still be on here as taking netbook and now have better phone for internet but am off on my hols soon:)

Going to Lymington in New Forest with parents and Monty guinea, got a nice cottage we stayed at last Easter booked:

http://www.newforestcottages.co.uk/cottage-details/B174

Looking forward to nice weather and relaxing week, friend is away camping on the Isle of Wight next week so can meet up with her and spend the day exploring the Isle of Wight.
Will get lots of photos!

Hope everyone has a good week:)

Sue G

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love the New Forest area - hope you have perfect weather, and a wonderful time.

Doeylicious

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ooooh very jealous, the New Forest is possibly my favourite place in the whole UK...love it and feel so at home there.

Have a wonderful time, and remember not to feed the ponies hehe!

Reaction score
Have a great time, I love the New Forest. I took my daughter out there today for a drive :)

threelittlepigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Have a great time! I remember the pics from your holiday with Monty last year. Pleased that the old chap is still going strong. He's still the poster boy on my promotional postcards! Classic good looks like his just don't date :)

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
meant to be nice next week lovely, have a great time xxxxx

ps/ eat well :))

Thanks, I intend to eat well!;)

Have a great time! I remember the pics from your holiday with Monty last year. Pleased that the old chap is still going strong. He's still the poster boy on my promotional postcards! Classic good looks like his just don't date :)

Monty is busy eating his breakfast totally unaware he is on his travels soon - he sleeps most of the journey - well travelled piggy:) Glad he is still poster boy, he is still going strong - just a bit thinner and with his soggy chin now but still very cute! I'm sure he will be in some of the photos!

Packing the car will be fun - I can just about squeeze everything and me around Monty's cage!

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Could not keep away all weekrolleyes

Having a fab time here - weather is just wow! Totally sunny/warm - we are so lucky with this summer like weather at Easter.

House is sooooooo comfy and huge! I so want a house this big myself - poor Monty looks tiny here! He is fine travelled well and is enjoying lots of cuddles and treats - park opposite for grass/dandelion collection and nice garden to sit out in.

Been driving round the New Forest, seen plenty of ponies and deer up close today, been shopping to Winchester, spent tons. Had a nice pub lunch out today - pub had a vegan owner so also a vegan menu despite being a pub chain. Been on a boat trip, and for lots of walks and to a food festival.

I'm eating too much but it is the holiday! It's not good there are scales in my bathroom here and reckon I've put the 4lb I lost last week on and the rest:{ Having said that I went to buy some cropped jeans today as it's so hot and got the size 14's:) made my day that did! Not got in a size 14 for about 20 years.

Off to the Isle of Wight early tomorrow to meet my friend who is camping there - road trip round the Island to try and see as much as we can in one day!

Hope everyones ok, will sort photos at the weekend as will cost too much credit to do now and signal is very hit and miss here.

Had a message from my pet sitter today to say all the gang are fine and photos sent:)

Status
Not open for further replies.