Off on my hols tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm off to Prague tomorrow!

All excited but nothing like organised here! will throw stuff in a case tonight ;D

Main things like passport and tickets and Prague currency are sorted - i feel rich with 10000 local currency ;)

Mums looking after the gang, going to do big clean later.

Going with 2 friends who are both vegan too :)

Will be posting a few pics Mon and can then finally get my act together concerning a certain young gentleman ;) :D

Alison

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thanks everyone I'm so excited and very excited about after my hols for once (something to do with a certain male guinea pig that ;))

Alison :)

Reaction score
Have a lovely time Alison... if you happen to get any nice pics of the sites I wold really like to save a copy for my class. I have 2 Czech children again this year so I am hoping to Czech Republuc as our country to study in our 'One World Week' next year.

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
of course Il take lots of piccies Susie - I can always put them on disc for you to use in class?

I will be visiting the castle and we are staying right in the Old town so lots of photo ops!

Anything in partic that would be useful?

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi am back but worn out - had a fab time in wonderful Prague :)

Didnt get home til 11.30am and to bed til 12.30 so exhausted, will post more and piccies later!

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Welcome back Alison!

There is a certain little man here that will be thrilled to know that his Mum is home!

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well his mums looking foward to collecting him too :) will be in touch later to arrange that Kate!

Have decided on a name too, pondered over changing it from Spock but have decided Spock will be Monty :) big hugs n kisses to him :-*

Alison

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Look forward to hearing from you Alison - I am actually at Ians this evening but I'll be checking emails etc before I go at about 6 - or you have my number anyway!

I love the name Monty - we had a Monty cat who was a real character too!

S

staffie lass

As Kate said Monty cat was a real character and I think this name will suit the former Spock very well. So pleased he is coming to you Alison he will have a lovely home. It is great the fundraising day found such lovely homes for Paddy and Murphy and Monty and also raised such a good total for Thistle. I am waiting to see what comes back with Kate when she visits Wendy!!

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I know I'm so excited, Kate Il catch up with you tomorrow, Jeds not good so got to go to the vets tonight otherwise id say to come round. Hope to visit my aunt in Yardley, Birmingham tomorrow so prehaps we can meet up somehow! Will be in touch later, mega busy today!

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Heres a few Prague photos!

IMGP2671.jpg

IMGP2668.jpg

IMGP2637.jpg

IMGP2634.jpg

IMGP2585.jpg

IMGP2494.jpg

IMGP2600.jpg