• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Off to cat and rabbit we go... Got home to shadow cold, panting, dying basicly 😔

D

DMS260820

As above. Just felt I needed to share my crap evening I'm going to have

There's no coming back from this one I don't think, this is how every gerbil has gone when old. By the way I am seeing to him, just waiting for wife to get back

Rip shadow, I decided to have him put to sleep, there's no way antibiotics even if he needed anyway, was going in his mouth in that weak state. Bless him... He was old, il rainbow bridge when I'm ready 👍

Simon and Kim were off work, but Patricia was lovely, I did wonder why the clinic was empty in The waiting room, that's not meant in. A horrible way, uet be alot of rodents being seen

So sorry to hear this, it's always heartbreaking to find them when the end is already near. Take your time and look after yourself

So sorry to hear this, it's always heartbreaking to find them when the end is already near. Take your time and look after yourself
Thanks, I could tell it was coming, he went less active but still healthy looking, over the last 2 months.

Thanks for the messages. 👍❤️ We have no gerbils left now. 😔. Maybe we will get more next year

So sorry to hear this @SkyPipDotBernie those little guys are so tiny and delicate despite being pretty feisty little characters :(
4 sounds a great age though x
Yea they are delicate towards the older age. To be fair he was a ticking time bomb, I'm glad I gave him a bit more life with the scent gland tumour removal op from Simon.

Just buried him next to his bro Casper. With mealworms, and I made a mini version of a toilet roll tube too. He's in a tissue box. Now time for a cup of tea ☕.

Thnaks everyone for the support, il make sure I'm here for everyone when then or if they ever need it. Hopefully Never!

Massively sorry to hear this mate. Have a huge hug. You give you furry family the best home ever. So sorry mate

Back