• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Off to cat and rabbit we go... Got home to shadow cold, panting, dying basicly 😔

Massively sorry to hear this mate. Have a huge hug. You give you furry family the best home ever. So sorry mate
Thanks mate, the pigs are wondering why they Havnt been fed now lol, I have to Bury animals at my parents house because we have no garden

So sorry for your loss, RIP little Shadow.

I’m so sorry to read this. It’s so hard when you find them like this and have to take decisive action. Are you ok?

I’m so sorry to read this. It’s so hard when you find them like this and have to take decisive action. Are you ok?
Hi, yes I'm fine thanks, I've learnt to deal with it over how many I've lost, still though, it's hard looking at his cage empty, and missing out his cage tonight, I do what I call a vamp out on every animal, every evening 😔 thanks 👍

Hi, yes I'm fine thanks, I've learnt to deal with it over how many I've lost, still though, it's hard looking at his cage empty, and missing out his cage tonight, I do what I call a vamp out on every animal, every evening 😔 thanks 👍

always sad to see an empty cage. My weakness is not putting it away or getting rid of it. And ending up finding a new resident. But it breaks my heart each time I lose another resident.

always sad to see an empty cage. My weakness is not putting it away or getting rid of it. And ending up finding a new resident. But it breaks my heart each time I lose another resident.
Yea, we didn't put casper cage away until last weekend, it was still fully how he left it. So I bet shadows will be the same

So sorry for your loss mate, have a huge hug from me and my boys :hug: x

Oh god I’m so sorry you lost him mate, he was a brilliant little fighter and you looked after him so well. Sleep tight little Shadow xx

Back