• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Off to France 🇫🇷

Hi I also was thinking about taking my 2 piggies to France via euro-tunnel in Aug and i read they could go but need a vet check up to 5 days before travelling, but cant seem to find where i saw it now! some one else said they had to be checked again on the way back but I'm hoping not! the vets will charge me £39.50 for the check up and certificate! but since ive found a piggie hotel thats only charging £10 more than the vets for the week and supplies all the food/bedding etc so probably will do this. (slightly worried though)
Hei, I red about you traveling to france with piggies and I was wondering whether you could provide some information how it went. I am plannign to cross the tunnel with two of my piggies and I am worried reagarding the policy and what do I need to actualy get there.
[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately the original poster hasn't been online since last July so I am not sure you will receive a reply.
However with the constantly changing situation for travel in general you would be best talking directly with your vets, the ferry company, and checking the official government website to make sure you have the latest guidance.

yes ive looked into friends, but its a big ask for 1-2 times a day for a week, when i had a cat it was difficult enough. everyone doesn't live a walking distance so bit of a pain and my friend who also has piggies, i did ask is busy that week. and paying people to come to mine worries me they might not turn up.
Shame you can’t just take the cage over to her house if she already has piggies but is busy. Feeding a few extra in her own home would be pretty easy.

Back