Off to London for the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
For the weekend...........going shopping to Camden market tomorrow pm, then going for a meal with a friend and onto a house party at a vegan guys i know off the internet!

On Sun I'm off to a huge vegan festival at Kensington town hall - lots of shopping, more eating and chatting!

Then for a late lunch at another vegan place, before heading home!

I somehow think il be rather tired and stuffed come Mon am at work!

Alison :)

Reaction score
Hope you have a great time, I love Camden Market :)

D

DebbieR

Ooh I spent many a weekend in my young days wondering around Camden and Kensington markets. Have a lovely weekend. x

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hope you're having a fab time Alison!

Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back.

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Am back with a headache and so tired, had a fab weekend but worn out, train took an extra 1 1/2 hours on way there and then got to Camden for shopping - love it there and all sunny to look round[:)] My friend who drove down had a terrible time as he got stuck on the M40 for 4 hours stand still[:0]glad i got the train. By the time he had arrived we went out for dinner at 10.30pm! tried a new vegan place in Soho - yummy food[:)]

Walked round Soho for a while then got a cab back to the hotel, gone 1am so am tired today!

Today we went to the vegan fair - lots of stalls, loads of food and met 20 friends for lunch from the vegan forums, then went to a big veggie supermarket to stock up. Friend gave me a lift home so i didnt have to brave the trains, but traffic in London is unreal. Took 1 1/2 hours to get out of London onto the A40 once on the M40 it was fine, but friends worried hes got a speeding ticket[:(]

Think I'm going to be worn out at work tomorrow - and kitchens full of cakes[;)]I like London in small doses - too hectic a lot of the time!

Hope everyones weekends have been ok?

Alison[:)]

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Sounds like you had a fab weekend Alison (apart from the public transport problems! lol)

Hope your friend hasn't got a speeding ticket too!

I haven't been up to that much - nothing as exciting as what you been up to! :)

Reaction score
Yes there was an accident on the A40 in the early hours and it has been closed most of the day, we had to get the MI M6 to Birmingham but got the M40 back though.

Why were we in Birmingham you ask? We got our 2 new Staffies today :D Millie and Brock. Will post piccies tomorrow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.