• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Off To The Vets With The 'three Little Pigs'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay I'm glad! :) I'm off to the vets this afternoon with a snotty girl too. Fingers crossed it's all very early and some antibiotics can help her out. Does antibiotics upset their stomach?

So glad they are all well now! Nothing but worry past 2 weeks. At least they got used to being given meds.

Awww I'm glad they're all better, sorry for late good wishes but I hadn't seen this. You must have been really worried. They're such beautiful girlies too. How are the others doing?

They are all good thankyou :) Getting very impatient with their temporary accomodation whilst their room is being done up, but hopefully should be done in the next week or so :)

I'm glad they are feeling better. The pics are adorable! The hair on the ones in your avatar is so unique and cute!

Thankyou :) Yeah, I don't know what Winnie's hair will end up like.

They are all good thankyou :) Getting very impatient with their temporary accomodation whilst their room is being done up, but hopefully should be done in the next week or so :)
Ooh what are you doing in their room? It's fab already!

Check out the thread, it's been gutted and redecorated and I'm making shelves for new C&C cages :)

I'll have a look now. Not been on here for a couple of weeks- can't believe everything I've missed!

Haha I can't believe I missed it! When I saw how many people had posted I made a brew so I could sit and enjoy it properly. Made me laugh when your colours kept changing! Can't wait to see it finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back