• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Officially introducing Crumpet, Dusty and Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautifulcat83

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
DSC03372.jpg

The protective 'mum' :)

DSC03350.jpg

Munch time! (Left - Right Dusty, Button and Crumpet :) )

Last edited:
awwwww Cat aren't they soooooooo boooooootiful x)x)x)x)x)x)
I so would love to give these little ones a cuddle, such little sweeties xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I love their colourings so differnt x)x)

what a lovely cage and run combination for such lovely piggies xxxxx

Aww they are beautiful xoxoxoxoxoxo and I'm glad that Crumpet has new friends again after the sad loss of her sister, Muffin.:(

Thankyou, I was worried about getting friends for Crumpet, and also upset that it felt like I was replacing Muffin, but there is no way that is true, it just wasnt fair for Crumpet to be alone, and she's so much happier :) I'll always love my little Muffin though she was a special girl xoxo Crumpet has just learned the ramp thing, I had to guide her for about a week, now she can go up and down alone :)

i have the cage like that at night etc, then when I'm in I expand the run so they have more floor time.

When we first got the babies, Dusty managed to leap over the run! I think she was just scared but now shes fine, still have to keep an eye though, shes a cheeky girl hehe!

Thanks for all your nice comments :)

Cat x

aw they are beautiful11 what lovely piggies!

I am so sorry for your loss too x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back