• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Oh my its blowing a right gale here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dry ( I think) but cold and windy, not quite gale force, but gusty. I hate winter!

Its awful here, i'm glad my garden is brick wall otherwise i wouldn't have a secure garden with fencing.
I hope you all stay warm and safe x

My car was blown sideways on the way home! It was awful especially since I was driving down a suburban street!

The wind is FIERCE here tonight! I haven't seen it this bad in a long time!

Murdock (the cat) is loving it though and won't come indoors. He's out chasing bits of paper that has espaped from peoples bins rolleyes

I nearly got blownover on the motorway getting back from a work function!

Wet and extremely windy. It doesn't help that my window doesn't shut all the way, I'm freezing and the curtains are getting blown about when there is a particularly strong gust. I feel bad for the guineas because they are in this room with me. :(

I just recently bought my first house in Manchester and the fence has blown down! How on earth do you replace concrete fence posts :(

It's terrible here! Worst I've ever seen it blowing the trees like crazy and heard it, it's making a right noise! My bedroom is our converted loft so I'm basically in the roof! :)) I hope the chimney doesn't blow off and kill me! Who would look after my piggies and rabbits then?! ;) I'm worried about them too. :( I hope the tree next to my garden doesn't fall down onto our shed and crush them all. 8... Thankfully I don't think the wind is that strong. I hope all of you and your piggies are ok? :)

It's funny because I live over in Canada on the farthest westside and I have the exact same weather! It is rainy and windy. Not as windy as it was a few days ago. It was gale force winds. :)

Boiling hot and windy! it's 32 degrees.......but thunderstorm on it's way from South Australia :{ Rain, wind and floods expected in some areas this weekend!

I hope you all stay safe in the UK, US and Canada xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Windy! I've been here alone all night and its been creeping me out! Bloody windows have been popping and things have been blowing into them.:{

It's blown our bins over, my plastic greenhouse and snapped the posts on the rose arch so it's on it's side now. I feel really sorry for the chickens who have been outside in it all yesterday and then last night. It hasn't bothered the piggies who are indoors warm and cosy in their snuggle sacs

oh my gosh its soooo windy, i hate it its proper scary!

having said that, my bloke got up this morning and said and i quote 'I'm never having a full tin of beans again before an evening shift'!

:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back