• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Oh piggies, tramadol side effects? Blood blister on foot?

Aah brilliant! :D Keep trying then, she’s definitely got a bit of an appetite! Good luck, will be thinking of you today, hope she keeps munching! 🤞xx

Think the gut stimulants are finally kicking in 🤞😁 princess has had a nibble on some veg, fluffy has eaten a decent amount of veg and they both went for a munch in hay Post syringe feed! Fluffy and her sympathy symptoms! Such a drama queen! I was starting to panic that we had some mystery infection going on or something! Fluffy isn't on meds just supportive feeding just princess on the meds 😊💖 keep it up girlie's mummy is so very proud of you, and so thankful to daddy entertaining the small hoomans and taking over housework and bringing me coffee as I've been up all night syringing these monkeys so I can focus on getting them better 💖💖 we got this girlie's 💪 it takes a village!

So much improvement 💖 every pig tucking into morning veggies 😍 fluffy has maintained yesterday's weight, Princess has lost another 30g but she's rehydrated and starting to eat more by herself, I'm maintaining syringe feeding every 2 hours until I see weight gain when I willl start to reduce the frequency 💖 toughest little piggy around 💪 so very proud of her 💖

Back