• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Oh tikiso

Hbell17

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So part of tikis personality is so be very scared in her cage but the second she's having lap time she's super happy getting belly rubs and getting veggies to eat? Has anyone else had a piggy like that? I'm not worried about it. It's just her being her. She did come from a petstore (don't judge. I looked online for ones that needed a home but they weren't any but i wanted to get my guinea pig before her a partner because her partner died)

Yeah lots over the years to be honest. Piggies are prey animals do what you are experiencing is totally normal. One of our girls hates been touch in or out cage but I can hand feed her hay, veggies and pellets.
I interact with her on her terms.

Could we see a photo of her please?

Yeah lots over the years to be honest. Piggies are prey animals do what you are experiencing is totally normal. One of our girls hates been touch in or out cage but I can hand feed her hay, veggies and pellets.
I interact with her on her terms.
That's how tiki is. My other piggie avy is the total opposite lol. Every time she hears a noise she's out for food. I think part of the reason why tiki is so scared is because of her former buddy. I got two from a guy that bought her for is 2 year old and she was really rough with them. The one died shortly after I got them but the one that survived was very skittish understandably. I think tiki really took after that piggie

Agouti! Or partly anyway. I have a soft spot for them. One of my sows isn’t too keen on lap time but not entirely averse to it either. She likes to explore. The other one loves it, and loves a cuddle.

Agouti! Or partly anyway. I have a soft spot for them. One of my sows isn’t too keen on lap time but not entirely averse to it either. She likes to explore. The other one loves it, and loves a cuddle.
It's just her head and she has a spot on her side. My other piggie isn't a use fan of laptime. It always becomes floortime on my bed because she's so hyper and curious.

It's just her head and she has a spot on her side. My other piggie isn't a use fan of laptime. It always becomes floortime on my bed because she's so hyper and curious.
This is my other piggie Ava. She has a cowlick on her head. And sorry it's not good quality. I just got a new phone and for some reason not all my pictures saved to my sim card.

Attachments

• received_512915962679915.jpeg
    received_512915962679915.jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 4
This is my other piggie Ava. She has a cowlick on her head. And sorry it's not good quality. I just got a new phone and for some reason not all my pictures saved to my sim card.
I didn't want to wake her up so I had to zoom in

Back